this is hilarious. Let the haters hate

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
the []_[] is back. [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] tell me this aint hilarious. umvnd.jpg

Advertisement
the []_[] is back. [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] tell me this aint hilarious. View attachment 53998
Seriously this is the best post I have ever read... still LMAO

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Poppa Shaq, your son played a helluva game last night. From my seats he looked like flash. He played on another level last night. What’s your take on the 3 amigos last night and the game overall. How’s Shaq feeling about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
the []_[] is back. [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION] tell me this aint hilarious. View attachment 53998

Poppa Shaq, your son played a helluva game last night. From my seats he looked like flash. He played on another level last night. What’s your take on the 3 amigos last night and the game overall. How’s Shaq feeling about it?

He is feeling good. An indicator that the LBs played well there were no lanes to run through... DL did a helluva job and DBs reap the rewards

Advertisement

He is feeling good. An indicator that the LBs played well there were no lanes to run through... DL did a helluva job and DBs reap the rewards

So, I've been wondering, who happy are you and him that he picked THE U?

yo ur son has improved so much and he sounds like hes the type to stay all 4 years here

Advertisement
Back