This is going to take time

Advertisement
Well BC would most likely beat the doors off this BAD team here in Miami
I wouldn't say most likely, but wouldnt shock me.

Yes. We are bad. But Clemson ain't light years ahead of us this season. Not w that Qb.

If I bet, of course I'd put my money on them. But I wouldn't bet the farm.

Everyone needs to be patient. Mario isn't running a gimmick offense or defense. It will take time to transform this team.
LOL. Gattis is running the worst offense I’ve seen since nix. His pass concepts suck and his intuition as a play caller is abysmal. I think he hasn’t learned a passing concept developed after 1998.

Advertisement
We lost to MTSU and are 2-3. there is no getting around that. Still making coaching mistakes. Going for it on 4th and 1 instead of kicking the FG down by 3. SMH, that would have been a nice FG to have looking at the box score.

That wasted time out, that would have been really nice to have at the end of the game.

He is not making good coaching decisions. Period. Only reason we had a shot is Mack Brown corching decisions were just as bad.

Take of the orange and green glasses. Or put on your actual glasses. Either way you’re watching different football
Lol. I just got sh*t the other day for posting on here that 6-6 was realistic before the season. Been saying TVD was overhyped.

I'm the last person here who should be accused of wearing orange and green glasses.

Everyone needs to be patient. Mario isn't running a gimmick offense or defense. It will take time to transform this team.
Yes, but in games you have to work with what you have. He and Gattis keep predictably running at the goaline. We can't move anybody off the ball or the defense stacks the box and we just keep trying to rush it in.

Zero creativity at the goaline. Same **** as last week.

I watched Nebraska vs Rutgers last night. Nebraska ran a play action pass on 1st and goal. They pulled the right side of the offensive line while faking the hand off to the RB. It was a brilliant play as LBs are taught to fill when the linemen pull. As they moved inside to fill, the TE leaked out for a wide open TD.

Absolutely brilliant scheming an easy TD. I thought this would be perfect for us as we ran several pulling run plays against AtM, but I haven't seen it sense.

We're just trying to play caveman football at the goaline and it's not working. Yes, the players aren't executing the goaline plays, but give them some **** plays they can execute.

I don't care if we have to finesse it into the endzone. Just get it in there. Mallory had a huge game. Zero goaline attemps.

Young comes in late in the game and dominates. Where has this guy been and why aren't we simply putting in the game at the goaline and catch easy 50/50 balls thet are more like 80/20?

There are many things that need fixed. However, if we scheme better at the goaline, we could be 5-0 right now and that is a fact.

Mario wants to put his stamp on the program in the type of offense we run, but you have to work with what you have and give them things that they can do well just like they finally did with TVD.

The stupid thing is that they could have better redzone rushing success if they passed more at the goaline. Then teams couldn't just load up in the box against our predictable rushing attempts.

Advertisement
Take of the orange and green glasses. Or put on your actual glasses. Either way you’re watching different football
I don’t think that stating that Clemson isn’t a dominant team - they aren’t - is orange and green glasses. Yes we lost today, but put your own emotions aside before calling people out for being non-objective

I don’t think that stating that Clemson isn’t a dominant team - they aren’t - is orange and green glasses. Yes we lost today, but put your own emotions aside before calling people out for being non-objective
I’m not saying Clemson is dominant, but they’re better and it’s not even close. We’ve struggled every game outside of our first game. We’re not in the same ballpark and being delusional about competing with them is useless

I’m not saying Clemson is dominant, but they’re better and it’s not even close. We’ve struggled every game outside of our first game. We’re not in the same ballpark and being delusional about competing with them is useless
They have obvious holes (offense, specifically QB) that make them vulnerable. Speaking in absolutes about what will or will not happen in a game with them is naive

Sonny Dykes and his fighting frog horns won again. They are 5-0 in year 1 . Already surpassed the win total from the previous season.

They didn’t have a pay a team 1.5M for a gimmie win either.

But it takes time…🥴

Advertisement
3b08d91f-3a4f-47e1-9cd8-64dcd0367fa5_text.gif

I was pretty neutral going in to the game not really caring the outcome, but, I did see what I was hoping for. Yes it’s simply going to take time. Go canes!

Advertisement
It took the Boston Red Sox 86 years to overcome the curse of the Bambino. Miami’s been cursed since the fall of the OB. We only have about 65 years to go.
Sure that‘s the curse? Miami FB was sliding down well before then. Maybe the curse was letting Butch get away. The Gawds gave us one the following season, but tortured us for fun with Terry Porter and its been downhill ever since.

Advertisement
Back