This is going to be a rough year.

Birdgang

Freshman
This UF team isn’t even that good. They don’t look much different than the mediocre coastal teams that we see every year. Definitely not the 8th best team in the country.

Lost to Feleipe ******* Franks. Wow.

Tate is playing receiver on meaningful downs. Do we really not have anyone else?

WOAT level offensive line play. UF was even getting pressure on 3-man rushes.

The “spread coast” looks like a joke. Terrible play calling. Somehow the wildcat gimmick saved Enos from looking even worse. Way too many under center plays. He was bailed out by UF DBs committing stupid penalties.

This OC/QB duo gave me Richt/Rosier vibes.

Jarren holds onto the ball way too long. Also what the **** was that throw on 4th down and 34? I guess he doesn’t have the time to throw an actual deep shot.

JT,Shaq, and Pinckney. Where the **** were they?

Team was completely undisciplined. Terrible look for Manny.

Also, what happened to the state of Florida. Players don’t wanna bang anymore? Soft, terrible tackling on both sides.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Has a UM player in recent memory fizzled as badly as Shaq? Guy went from freshman phenom we would be lucky to have for 3 seasons to a senior jag and soon to be undrafted free agent.

Advertisement
Do us all a favor and just stop being a fan. It’s the first game of the season under a new coach. Chill out. This team needs time.

This UF team isn’t even that good. They don’t look much different than the mediocre coastal teams that we see every year. Definitely not the 8th best team in the country.

Tate is playing receiver on meaningful downs. Do we really not have anyone else?

The “spread coast” looks like a joke. Terrible play calling. Somehow the wildcat gimmick saved Enos from looking even worse. Way too many under center plays. He was bailed out by UF DBs committing stupid penalties.

Jarren holds onto the ball way too long. Also what the **** was that throw on 4th down and 34? I guess he doesn’t have the time to throw an actual deep shot.

Also, what happened to the state of Florida. Players don’t wanna bang anymore? Soft, terrible tackling on both sides.

giphy.gif

Almost everything in this post is wrong.

giphy.gif
You nailed it

Do us all a favor and just stop being a fan. It’s the first game of the season under a new coach. Chill out. This team needs time.

15 years. 5 coaches. Same garbage. No discipline. Bone headed mental errors. Terrible line play.

Advertisement
Same ****, different year. Lose the big game early, then fall apart against mediocre coastal squads.

Fans were fooled by UF’s preseason ranking.

Advertisement
Back