This is funny but I think.....

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
That Miami leads in this record having the most three star athletes SINCE 2000. lol I really don't know but it seems like it. Can someone pull a record of this to see how many exactly?

Last edited:
Advertisement
That Miami leads in this record having the most three star athletes of SINCE 2000 hurricane football. lol I really don't know but it seems like it. Can someone pull a record of this to see how many exactly?
What record? Your post is incoherent? Drink some more of your own "koolaid".

What record? Your post is incoherent? Drink some more of your own "koolaid".
Im sorry you cant read? Do you need assistants? Do you have people at home washing your A...? Do you feed yourself?
Stop with the stupid replies. They have a record of everything you can think of, so why would there not be a record of teams with the most ever three star's. They have a record of the teams with the most 5stars. So I wonder canesarchitect WHY would you make a handicap reply to a post that actually makes sense? Are you slow did mommy drop you on your head?

Advertisement
Im sorry you cant read? Do you need assistants? Do you have people at home washing your A...? Do you feed yourself?
Stop with the stupid replies. They have a record of everything you can think of, so why would there not be a record of teams with the most ever three star's. They have a record of the teams with the most 5stars. So I wonder canesarchitect WHY would you make a handicap reply to a post that actually makes sense? Are you slow did mommy drop you on your head?
I don't like getting personal but when you come to the board to frigging lazy to dig out information to support your own point, the least you cando is shut the f**k up.

I don't like getting personal but when you come to the board to frigging lazy to dig out information to support your own point, the least you cando is shut the f**k up.
You make me laugh re-re. Is this not a discussion board where your supposed to talk about things and debate good topics? Why don't you shut the F..k up and if you don't want to say something positive get the F..K off my topic then. Hve a Great day A.. Wipe

Advertisement
1588600734475.jpeg

Advertisement
Can someone pull a record of this to see how many exactly?
So you started a thread that would take hours (if not days) of research to prove without a thread of evidence and want others to do the legwork because you think it's funny if found to be true?? (Spoiler: it's definitively not)

I do like your style though. Bold.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back