This is deeper than football.

I stopped at "Manny is learning to be a leader." That is akin to a retarded kid learning to tie his shoes. Why do we need to have coaches that need to learn crap they should already know?
Blake blake blake blake blake......
James james james james james.....

Advertisement
I get being optimistic, but we've waited for the right guy to learn on the job through the Shannon and Golden years. Then we waited on the proven veteran to get the right players in place through the Richt years. Why can't we ever have someone who maximizes the talent the they have right out of the starting gate? We can't even claim to be one of those top 10 teams that flirts with the playoffs and wins a conference championship.

Great, he's learning and making changes. This is his year to prove that it's not smoke and mirrors.

I wish I could be paid millions of dollars to learn my job.

Lets throw Diaz in my semi.

"Oh God! He jackknifed that semi, killed three people, and lost a load worth $150,000!"

"Well give him a break...he's learning."

"Oh, I forgot. My bad. We should give him another chance."

:/
Too real Bruh!

Advertisement
He is too soft with the players who do not perform. They think he is their buddy and not their head coach. Also, not sure he has the stones to fire his buddies.
in the NC game, there was a punt as usual with ACC refs they were multiple flags and total confusion, the head referee and two others went over to Mack Brown and were giving him a lengthy explanation : Manny had to flag the referee on his side of the field to see what the **** was going on, the ref hand signal Manny to calm down, guess telling him they would be right over. What happened, when they finished with Brown, they went to the middle of field call some BS off setting penalties, and never even cross over to Manny to explained squat. I mean if that was JJ he would flipped his lid, to me that shows a total lack of respect these refs have for Manny, and the program. Wonder why we never get any calls in a game?

I wish I could be paid millions of dollars to learn my job.

Lets throw Diaz in my semi.

"Oh God! He jackknifed that semi, killed three people, and lost a load worth $150,000!"

"Well give him a break...he's learning."

"Oh, I forgot. My bad. We should give him another chance."

:/
Facts

Don't hop on the train too late. CMD has Alabama circuled on the calendar and he is calling the defense.
Brother we have the athletes no doubt, preparation must be under way now in all phases.
I do believe we can do this , everyone from the cleaning crew on up in the organization must be all in and sellout to win.

I want this Canes team to DEFER the coin flip and stand in front of BAMA the way SAPP did to Oklahoma .

Take BAMA’s best shot and don’t flinch , and hear the announcers saying OH BOY WE GOT A FIGHT ON OUR HANDS HERE 🙌.

IT’S OUR CHOICE NOW TO WIN BEFORE WE PLAY.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back