This is a harsh but true assessment.....

My last post was deleted but I'm gonna simply speak on what we all saw.

1st I'd like to say that I already told everyone in my last post that our recievers are slow and can't get separation. Well we can all see that I was right (don't understand how everyone didn't see that before)

Online is division2 at best wait until you guys see this against fsu or Nebraska even.... Geez I feel bad for kaaya he'll look like he's regressed but he hasn't really our team is so poor talent wise is shocking. Rb are all slow as well there's no speed on the team at all. You'll see how awful we really are next week lol. The offensive "strategy" which makes us look like a very cheap knock off version of fsu geezus FAU believed they had a chance to beat us that says something about this U. The lb's are just not um material....... everytime I watch Trent Harris lineup and get frozen out by the likes of a FAU OR BCU tackle I just die a little inside.

Did we run Iform once during the game? Nope we run pistol with TE'S in the slot FML........ I'll admit 2 things I was hoping we'd lose yes because I felt like it would force them to fire him. Secondly I said we wouldn't have a pass completion of more than 40yards I think yearby catch of 12 yards and run may have been more than 40 wasn't through the air but it still counts. I'm so depressed bro it's getting hard to breath.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You people that keep wishing for Butch know its not going to happen right, it would be great, but the administration is not going to hire him with UNC baggage

Advertisement
You people that keep wishing for Butch know its not going to happen right, it would be great, but the administration is not going to hire him with UNC baggage

what baggage? find me some baggage where butch was cited for being apart of

You're an idiot if you don't think butch is in play here. Especially if golden gets canned mid season.

Whatever Coley has the QB doing with play action is an embarrassment. The Oline is absolutely not geared for hurry-up, they can't get to the second lvl fast enough, they're also very slow pulling.

Coley has a horrible tendency to roll the QB left, forcing throws across their body. His stretch play concepts with 3/4 wide are a joke..and predictable, mostly running it when placing a TE in the slot on the wide side of the field.

He's playing with fire on his new affinity for calling a delayed hand-off. Chances are, it'll take a back seat with the upcoming meat of the schedule, as opposing defenses run LB blitzes up the middle consistently.

The route tree's/combo's don't appear competent enough to find the soft areas of zone coverage. The WR's are also inefficient @ blocking the screens that Coley is addicted to.

The chinese sideline fire drill that are his 12/22 personnel packages are only rivalled by Mark D's defensive kaleidoscope...with whatever the eff he's thinking.

Coley's been kind enough to eliminate the "look at me" tempo killing pre-snap nonsense. However, he's replaced it with tempo killing pre snap line calls by the QB.

A chunk play is almost always followed by a hurry-up quick set hand off for no gain.....oh efff it.

Maybe it has all been a 2 year mind game and his brilliance begins this SAT vs Neb.

Advertisement

This administration and these BOT morons should take a look in the mirror before they criticize anyone for doing anything wrong. They've destroyed most of our athletic programs with the cheap incompetent clowns they've brought in as coaches. Furthermore, they've allowed the school's academics to go straight downhill to garbage. They've ruined this university with their stupidity. They have no right at all to criticize Coach Davis or anyone else for anything when they've been asleep at the job for years. How dare they criticize that man for taking a job at Carolina (much better school than they've been running) as a coach and then blaming him for something that was probably going on in secret almost back to Dean Smith's day!

The whole gang of them should be kicked out and told to stay out of UM.

Last edited:
I'm used to this crap now, I just laugh now. Pain stopped after Louisville last year.

Advertisement
Do not expect Al to sound negative about this game. He will be upbeat and really sell how they "finished" as he said at halftime. In the staffs eyes this was a good game for our team and will ignore the reality of what we witnessed

1st I'd like to say that I already told everyone in my last post that our recievers are slow and can't get separation.

That's not by accident. Al is an Al Groh disciple. He's slowly turning into a Virginia/Big Ten type power football team. He wants to grind out drives and win games that way. Did you notice on that second drive how went down the field on like four plays? Most other drives and last week were slow methodical drives. We wanted to go 10-12 plays. This is sad. He's succeeding.

Advertisement
Back