THIS IS A DAY TO CELEBRATE CANES FANS!

nickster

Freshman
We now know that Al is toast. Let's see what the BOT does and if they do the right thing and ***** the money. There is NOTHING worse than a lame duck like Al who will go through the motions while all the kids ( recruits and players) know he is a goner. With the right coach we can repair our torn reputation quickly. Just ask Michigan, Auburn, Mississippi, and even Temple just to name a few. The BOT has to have the insight and the fortitude to shell out the extra money NOW and FIRE GOLDEN asap! Keeping him as coach till the end of the season just tells me they have no clue what they are doing and that goes for Blake too. If they were smart and we know their not, they would give pink slips to Golden and Blake within 24 hours. These kids deserve much better than the same old rhetoric, "it's on me and I take full responsibility." Sounds like Al got plently of coaching from Hilliary. LIAR LIAR

Advertisement
Thank you Clemson, for the beatdown. No thanks to the Hokies who dropped the ball, last week.

Since the Dookies can't beat us in roundball, hope they can do us a solid on Halloween night and Driving-Nail-Coffin.jpg

Today we celebrate that

Firing Day is 37 away.

[video=youtube;3GwjfUFyY6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back