This is 2015 all over again

B-LASH84

Freshman
This class reminds me of Golden's last full class. After a disappointing season, Golden neglected to make any significant moves to his staff just like Richt. Golden certainly paid the price hauling in the 27th ranked class as will Richt. Yes we might have landed a couple of key players going forward but whiffs left and right. This season and off-season will ultimately be the demise of Richt and Co. here in Miami

Advertisement
Definitely feeling that way. Sad but hopefully this time next year we will be talking about our excitement of a new AD and new head coach. That's all I can hang my hat on at this point.

Been said so many times no one should be shocked, he’ll even the current players are/were talking transfers in big numbers.

Guy going down like his mentor Bobby Bowden with son!!! **** shame

Some dude on the recruiting board keeps telling us to watch the finish. At this point, I'm just gonna watch the Finnish.

1545229715295.png

Advertisement
Yup feels the same way and I'm sure 2019 will be Richt's last year

We can only pray that Mario wants to come back or Manny has a killer year at Temple and comes back

Advertisement
The part that’s so truly pathetic is that we finally have an IPF, new dorms, and no cloud. There’s no more excuses.

We were ready this past year with the returning players and recruits to really turn it up. Does anyone remember Holly Rowe being in shocked at our big plays verses BC or several other TV people pointing out obvious issues that lost us games against second tier programs...something we are. At least my degree carries a little more weight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back