This Hightower kid..

Advertisement
don't look bad to me

that's 30 yards?
Im not saying that based upon one throw. All qbs ran that route to both sides of the field the last 20 minutes of practice. Nkosi in general threw that ball with lil touch on it.

Was going to say something about D. Wiggins eventually being the better receiver. However, after seeing the below pic, my mind has been changed...
Capture.JPG

That does not look like an 18 y/o true freshman... Good grief what the **** is Big Gus feeding these kids?!

I knew he was good, but I was shocked watching the AA game how advanced he was as a WR, and now he's really filling out physically too.

Cager better get to work cause this kid will put him on the bench early if not

Advertisement
Great body control yes, but I assumed there was an actual defender involved lol.

Our WR core is filthy.....

Pope and Ezzard aren't even on campus. Only thing stopping this offense from being absolutely disgusting is an OL/QB.
This but the QB talent is here. Just a matter of those kids continuing to get reps and continuing to progress. There is talent at OL as well but the best talent is young. That and we need more Tackle prospects. When this OL catches up to the rest of this offense good Lord watch out.

Advertisement
This but the QB talent is here. Just a matter of those kids continuing to get reps and continuing to progress. There is talent at OL as well but the best talent is young. That and we need more Tackle prospects. When this OL catches up to the rest of this offense good Lord watch out.
When one of the QBs steps up & comes into his own, this team will be good enough to win with a decent Oline. We don't need the '01 line. I agree on the talent being there. Let's see what Searels can do. His lines the last couple of years have been a serious weak link.

When one of the QBs steps up & comes into his own, this team will be good enough to win with a decent Oline. We don't need the '01 line. I agree on the talent being there. Let's see what Searels can do. His lines the last couple of years have been a serious weak link.
While I certainly agree with this I seriously doubt that decent is the ceiling for this OL. Not this year but eventually. Richt isn't going to settle for a decent OL. My point is that in time I am confident that our QB and OL will be dominant.

If AR gets healthy and back into top shape it will be very hard on any defense. Just who do you double between those 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was going against a 30 something year old broken legged man.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.
The adjustment to the ball is what shows how much this kid is the goods. No db could stop that without grabbing IMO.

I knew he was good, but I was shocked watching the AA game how advanced he was as a WR, and now he's really filling out physically too.

Cager better get to work cause this kid will put him on the bench early if not

He gave TC fits, to the point on one come sick back route in the AA game, TC just clapped his hands and tapped him on the rear like good sh*t. BH is going to be a problem. We’ve had all these big bodied WRs who have played like little men; finally we have a true big WR who will actually play like one and dominate.

He gave TC fits, to the point on one come sick back route in the AA game, TC just clapped his hands and tapped him on the rear like good sh*t. BH is going to be a problem. We’ve had all these big bodied WRs who have played like little men; finally we have a true big WR who will actually play like one and dominate.

And Ezzard will be another one.

Advertisement
Back