This Has To Be Karma

Advertisement
For how the school did Manny last year. Make no mistake, he wasn't the one to get it done but the way Miami dragged out his inevitable firing (only rumored to be keeping him if they couldn't get Mario) feels like UM's shadiness is coming back to bite the school in its ***.
Karma for going with "miami guy" for the umpteenth time. ******* amateur hour.

Lol, Manny never deserved the job to begin with. If any karma is being suffered it’s from the way he was even hired and what he inevitably did while he was here.
Mario was pretty much hired the same way. I don't blame Manny for Blake James' incompetence. I mean would any of you have turned down the Miami job if you were in his position?

Advertisement
Mario was pretty much hired the same way. I don't blame Manny for Blake James' incompetence. I mean would any of you have turned down the Miami job if you were in his position?
Manny’s coaching resume isn’t in the same stratosphere as Mario’s. Yes, Blake was supremely incompetent but Manny doesn’t get a pass for accepting something even he knew he wasn’t qualified for. When you take the pay day while your daddy pulls political strings in the background and then you fall on your face dragging others with you…………..you can **** off too.

This goes way further than Manny. This is some intense brujería placed on the program by Nevin Shapiro.

The only way out may be to sacrifice Sebastian at the 50 yard line during halftime as the Band of the Hour is replaced by Santeros and tambores. Lawd help us.

For how the school did Manny last year. Make no mistake, he wasn't the one to get it done but the way Miami dragged out his inevitable firing (only rumored to be keeping him if they couldn't get Mario) feels like UM's shadiness is coming back to bite the school in its ***.
Mannys Dad and political pull did that to Manny by him lasting so long last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back