This game is more important for Miami

We need to establish ourselves as relevant.FSU despite their slide has the luxury of current success.Though it's just one game it is finally right for all the stars to align just right.It happens today..GO Canes !

Advertisement
We have something to prove as one Miami player said "this game is for the alumni".Its gonna be vicious out there today.

FSU fans have been on meltdown all week.There is a big storm cloud hanging over their heads.This could go their way most doubt that and know it could get ugly.That is what I've been seeing all week.

I'm not taking their defense for granted, they're good. Patience and execution will win this game for The Canes

Advertisement
I've told everyone this week. FSU will play their best game of the year. It's gonna be a ******* war

Don’t kid yourself-you know we’re not ‘back’ until we beat f$u.

This is the next step the program needs to move forward...nothing else matters now until this team beats fsu.

There’s over 800 pages of threads on CIS and THIS statement might be one of the biggest UNDERSTATEMENTS to cross its pages...

Advertisement
This game is big for both. We need it to raise the Warning Flags again; they need it to keep the flame lit and save their season. Recruits will all be watching. Noles will get theirs anyway but if we win, we can go back to picking the best of litter in So FL again -- picking up a top players from those other schools who have been picking our truff --Bama, OSU, UGA ..... With those players it will not matter what noles recruit; our will beat theirs again just like before. They die if we rise regardless of what they do. Only in our absence do they thrive.

Could argue this game means nothing. Vatech means more. But yes. We need this!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back