This FSU game reminds me of Nebraska from last year...

pimpcane1

Junior
but instead of Abdulla running all over us it was Cook.

This freakin Defense is Horrid, thanks Al and NoD.

Advertisement
Cook looked like he would score every time he touched the ball. We were lucky he came in not 100% or he would have went for 300+

unlike devonta freeman, dalvo showed some mercy to his hometown team. 300 yards was definitely not out of the question if he was healthy.

Advertisement
Still say that pretty soon we're getting booted from this conference. Swofford and Co. Got sold a bill of goods by the Troll. We were supposed to help them improve ACC football. We are the worst team in the conference at this point because of our awful coaching hires. Maybe if the school was given an ultimatum and knew its share of conference dollars was being cut off, they'd get serious and make a decent coaching hire FOR ONCE. This is the only way I see an end to this effing garbage. Only thing these morons understand or care about is how they can get their filthy little mitts on more money....,as evidenced by their ridiculous tuition costs and their miserly ways of funding anything.

4-8 if we get lucky, 3-9 more likely now.

Last edited:
What did you expect?

I expected us to lose but not for Cook to have a career day. Wake and BC played them tougher on D then we did, that offense of theirs sucks.
After almost 4.5 years of watching Al Golden get numerous records broken against him, you didn't think it was possible for someone of Cook's ability to take a fat **** on Golden's chest? Do you expect the sun not to rise one of these days as well?

Last edited:
It has been an all to familiar sight to witness opposing players have "career days" against Miami, especially against D'No's defense which arguably has been the worst ever. And it really isn't on the players, although Al the Recruiter isn't all that great either. They need to go. Unfortunately you can't replace the BORG, which is culpable for this mess.

Advertisement
Back