Hstokes1447
Junior
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2012
- Messages
- 6,421
Per Ferman, "I’m pretty sure Lightfoot just had a concussion. He should be fine."
Huge if true.
I don’t think he does it on Buy weeks.Per Ferman, "I’m pretty sure Lightfoot just had a concussion. He should be fine."
Huge if true.
Yeah that doesn’t make me feel better…
Is Mario on the AM show tomorrow? Or off since we have a bye?
How about bye weeks?I don’t think he does it on Buy weeks.
I don’t think he does it on Buy weeks.
Ya, one of those “consider the source” thingsYeah that doesn’t make me feel better…
Is Mario on the AM show tomorrow? Or off since we have a bye?
I’m not buying itHow about bye weeks?I don’t think he does it on Buy weeks.
According to Google, Mario still does the radio show on bi weeks.