This class would lead to a Championship

Southside Cane

Banned
Banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a good class, probably 3 too many, but would still probably end up around 5th in the rankings. Us stacking a couple classes like this would put us back where we're used to being talent wise. Still need to see whether we have a staff that can win games too.

27 players can't happen. So which 2 would you drop? Have to think Amari Daniels (whose junior highlights I loved) but who else? Haye? But you need numbers at DT just like OL.

Much better as a dream class than Lake's attempt a couple of days ago.

27 players can't happen. So which 2 would you drop? Have to think Amari Daniels (whose junior highlights I loved) but who else? Haye? But you need numbers at DT just like OL.

Much better as a dream class than Lake's attempt a couple of days ago.

B Smith and Daniels would be the two i let go

Advertisement
That class would consist of about 15 four star recruits, and 2 five star recruits, and a bunch of high 3’s. That’s a top 5 class, but some of the players listed have already waivered on their commitment, if Miami could lock down that type of class it would be a major indicator that Miami has turned the corner on the recruiting front.

Advertisement

I think its a great class just a couple unrealistic players, such as Tate, Marshall and Williams. And that's 27 players when you can only take 25.

This would be a great class IMO.
QB- don't really know who we get and I'm not really worried about it.
Wr- Jaden Alexis, Jacolby george, Yul or Brashad Smith, Brinson. Imo there is no reason to take Brad and Yul, and that's just due to numbers, I prefer Yul becuase he is more versatile.
TE- Khalil Brantley, Elijah Arroyo
CB- Tim burns, Curtis, Markevious Brown or Omarion Cooper or Nyland Green. Let's bring in a Scenario, since this is recruiting and things never go the way you want. Let's say We are not able to grab Jaden Alexis, I would move Curtis to the WR or just make him an athlete and bring in another blue chip corner, such as a Omarion Cooper or Nyland Green.
OG- Laurence Seymore, Ryan Rodriguez-2
OT- Michael McClaughlin, and OT. There are plenty of Blue Chip tackles out there. We are bound to get 1 if we have a good season.
LB- Chase Smith, Deshaun troutman, Tyler Johnson.I think the staff should figure out a way to add Hood or Poole.
Striker or could play SS, prefer striker- Dink Jackson
DE- Jacorey Hammett, Ishmael or some Blue chip recruit. In my opinion Hammett is super young and has the potential to grow some more, let's say he grows an inch and gains like 10lbs before coming in I think he can be a WDE, similar to Trevon Hill in terms of body type. At the combine Hill was 6'3 233.
S- Kamren Kinchens or jardius gilbert, or the kid from Marlyand. You also have unrealistic options such as Terrion arnold
DT- Leonard Taylor, Allan Haye, Savion Collins
RB- Thad Franklin
K- Andres Borregales

This is my dream class and I think it could happen if we have a good season.

Advertisement
I think with everything going on at Clemson with Fake *** Dabo and with Marcus Tate Social Activism, I think that is a lane for us to get in and flip him. We finished second and it was a close second. With everything going on, The city need players like Marcus Tate to stay home

B Smith and Daniels would be the two i let go
This is a tough one....this is more predicated on my thoughts of what our needs are, not who I think is better

Haye or Collins (imo we don't need 3 DTs this cycle, unfortunately would have to drop one).....if Taylor coming w/or w/o Collins, drop Collins keep Haye
Not getting Tate so I'm dropping him lol.

At 25 we'd lose Collins/Haye and Tate, still would be the considered a Championship type of class.

27 is impossible and way too much. Class will have 24-25 ICs (and may need some attrition to max ICs).
Take out Brown, Daniels, Tate, Williams, and Marshall. Tate, Williams, and Marshall are all highly unlikely. And I don't see a world where we bring in B. Smith, C. Smith, and Brown. I think Brown is the odd man out there. And if we have Thad and B. Smith, we don't really need Daniels.
Add in another solid OT that Justice snags (allegedly we have a real chance at Leigh, but it could be another guy). Add another safety (Gilbert or David). If room, add another CB (possibly Brown, or some guy Rumph will start recruiting in December).

Advertisement
Back