this class (short but sweet)

I think overall it was a solid class. I do think we need to hit the portal hard on some LBs and CBS. I am also not sure how Rumph still has a job. He seems to swing and miss on most of his targets and I can't name a guy he has developed.

Advertisement
solid? this is better than "solid". aside from not getting a couple cb this is very good. I'll take a class full of high 3 and 4 star south Florida kids over classes like uf, Michigan etc. aside from maybe bama and osu and Clemson, I'll take this class over anyone else.

Advertisement
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Solid class? Elite two 5* who are the best at their position in the country, elite WR haul, top 50 QB, major additions to OL, elite TEs, and a future 1K rusher is solid? I’m a Christian so I can’t tell you to eat a d***, but I would if so wasn’t.

Advertisement
I think overall it was a solid class. I do think we need to hit the portal hard on some LBs and CBS. I am also not sure how Rumph still has a job. He seems to swing and miss on most of his targets and I can't name a guy he has developed.
I think you're a good poster. I do think you need to do better at increasing the quality of your posts.

See how that works?

Solid class? Elite two 5* who are the best at their position in the country, elite WR haul, top 50 QB, major additions to OL, elite TEs, and a future 1K rusher is solid? I’m a Christian so I can’t tell you to eat a d***, but I would if so wasn’t.
***** it just tell him lol

Advertisement
I think you're a good poster. I do think you need to do better at increasing the quality of your posts.

See how that works?
some posts do not have to be lengthy discussions. i am posting this to initiate conversation which clearly people are responding either negatively or positively. we have four corners on scholarship right now and we went out and signed only one corner. the rest of the class is great but we still have holes at corner. in addition if we are sticking with Diaz's scheme i think we need to add another LB in the portal who can come in and contribute because clearly the UNC game showed we have holes there as well.

If Diaz gets King to stay and adds a couple solid cbs I'll give it an A+. Every single one of our commits signed and we added Garcia. A- right now.

This is where I am at. We went 20/20 on our verbal commits signing on Day 1 of ESD. Plus we added a highly regarded 4* QB.

Yeah, we have gaping holes at CB. I think even the most homerish of homers acknowledges that simple fact. But there's still several weeks left to grab an unsigned HS kid, and even more time to hit the portal (which is like the one area where I will currently give our Corch the benefit of the doubt).

you are very mature sir. i appreciate your input. we still have a huge hole at corner.

Advertisement
This is where I am at. We went 20/20 on our verbal commits signing on Day 1 of ESD. Plus we added a highly regarded 4* QB.

Yeah, we have gaping holes at CB. I think even the most homerish of homers acknowledges that simple fact. But there's still several weeks left to grab an unsigned HS kid, and even more time to hit the portal (which is like the one area where I will currently give our Corch the benefit of the doubt).
That's what I'm thinking. Portal CB, high school CB (Dawson maybe)?, and then best available but if Phillips leaves then I would get a portal DE. Someone who could come in right away and contribute. If Phillips stays, then Barber or another LB?

That's what I'm thinking. Portal CB, high school CB (Dawson maybe)?, and then best available but if Phillips leaves then I would get a portal DE. Someone who could come in right away and contribute. If Phillips stays, then Barber or another LB?

I like that strategy.
If there is room for him (through extra ICs or people staying) and it makes sense, I would love Barber in this class.

Advertisement
Back