This board needs to get the fire started!!!!!!!!!

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
Fellas, we got FSWhoo tomorrow. Get off your ****, throw up the fookin U and be proud. Tip those **** glasses, have another, and **** shout THE U!!!! We are gonna whoop that *** tomorrow. 35-17...5 touchdowns, 5 perfect extra point, and every kickoff through the endzone. BOOM! Get the Fook up in here!

Advertisement
Fellas, we got FSWhoo tomorrow. Get off your ****, throw up the fookin U and be proud. Tip those **** glasses, have another, and **** shout THE U!!!! We are gonna whoop that *** tomorrow. 35-17...5 touchdowns, 5 perfect extra point, and every kickoff through the endzone. BOOM! Get the Fook up in here!

I must admit I am drinking a bit. GOOOOOO CAAAAANNNES!!!!!!! LET ME HEAR IT!

First beer of the weekend has been cracked out here on the West Coast! Got a classic Canes/FSU game playing on the big screen.

This is the moment we've all been waiting for. Let's get it.

Bit tired of the board "getting the fire started" against FSU. The team needs to start it, and burn Doak to the motha ****ing ground.

sebastianarrested_display_image.0.jpg

I hope Sebastian tries to **** on the spear this year.

Advertisement
Right there with ya. Got my **** home inspection tomorrow to sell this **** and get the **** outta MD, heading for NE FLA. still gettin lit. Tomorrow is football Christmas. Got some Canes over here!!!!!

I feel completely relaxed. We have the better team, better ranking and better chance of winning. We've done about all we can do to get to this point. It's just a matter of sealing the deal now.

It's game day people!!
:apple::stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back