This B*TCH....

Just click the link....just wanted to here the thought process.....

"My dad almost broke down"........well safe to say they been trying to get him there...and he wanted to be there also....

http://hsflorida.scout.com/2/1372276.html

Said he met some other players who he felt were "like me....kind and nice." Says he chose Stanford because it offered a "life-changing education." Says he is ultimately drawn to aim toward a career in law. Said he liked the coach partly because of the coach's "academic side." Says he wants to take undergraduate courses which include "a lot of writing" and a good deal of "reasoning."

His voice resonated with joy. Sounds as if there is a lot more to this kid than just football.

^^^^ This Ninja funny........

139.gif

His dad aint have him on a 100 pd weight gain plan since his 9th grade yr to be a lawyer....ninja was out there all summer flipping truck tires and running sprints up the turnpike hill in preparation for the judicial reviews he will do in his future.

Advertisement

"My dad almost broke down"........well safe to say they been trying to get him there...and he wanted to be there also....

Said he met some other players who he felt were "like me....kind and nice." Says he chose Stanford because it offered a "life-changing education." Says he is ultimately drawn to aim toward a career in law. Said he liked the coach partly because of the coach's "academic side." Says he wants to take undergraduate courses which include "a lot of writing" and a good deal of "reasoning."

His voice resonated with joy. Sounds as if there is a lot more to this kid than just football.

^^^^ This Ninja funny........

139.gif

His dad aint have him on a 100 pd weight gain plan since his 9th grade yr to be a lawyer....ninja was out there all summer flipping truck tires and running sprints up the turnpike hill in preparation for the judicial reviews he will do in his future.

1. Only a very small percentage of college football players ever make it to the NFL. Many are called, but few are chosen.
2. Many NFL players are about a lot more than just football. Football is what they do, not who they are.
3. Kids often have a lot of ideas different from those of their parents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have bigger concerns right now. Best of luck to him.

Move on.

Moved on....

Just wanted guys to see the thought process of him...and how easy of a flip he was....if it even was a flip.

Also had he done this earlier...we could of attacked some local talent at the ot spot...or other ot's nationwide..

just off head ...Miramar had an OT that recruitment TOOK off in late december...

what thought process did you need to see? the kid gets a free ride to stanford where he will be set for life with a degree. Not to mention they have been a top 5 team in the nation the last few years

I love the "U" as much as anyone and I may be wrong but Gibbons doesn't seem like an extraordinary talent that is guaranteed NFL future and a piece of paper from Stanford is better than most in the Nation...why not?

I wish he wouldn't have left either but I don't think anyone should be upset about it or have to wonder why it happened

Sounds like half a f.eggot.

Condi Rice > Donna Shalala

Note the desperation in the size of type. Truth wouldn't require anything like that.

Speaking of truth:

"National security adviser Condoleeza Rice planned to deliver a speech on September 11, 2001, about national security that said nothing about Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda or Islamic fundamentalist groups."

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/01/rice.speech/

But she knew all about fear and mushroom clouds

Advertisement
I've been a Cane my whole life, but the one school in the country that would make me second guess my commitment to the U if I were a recruit would be Stanford. Can't fault a kid for taking a free ride to that school. With that being said, F him and on to the next one.

No school would make me secod my commitment to the u if im a cane my hwole life.

Bu tthats just me.

True stanford recruits ol like a mutha...and i stated this two yrs back.....

But bro they were basically claiming the process shut down since the spring...just hit the OV etc...and just like that...BAM!!.....

I have no prob if this was known in advance and even let known to the coaches..which i doubt he did in advance....

This was done late in the game...with us having no chance for provisions...as we just lost Bunche and him as potential Tackle recruits...glad tht KC and Darling are in already

He's a shady bytch whose moral compass is broken.

And Stanford can EAD too. Fck all these fruit cakes tripping over their tongues about Stanford. If this puke Gibbons thinks he's a big-time football player he can just as easily get to the NFL from UM.

If he wants to go to a great law school, then he could go anywhere he wants if he had gone to UM and locked down a very high gpa. Law schools love the diverse story of the successful student athlete. They make huge concessions to diversify their law school student body. He'd get into any law school in the country if he locked down his academics at UM.

So, at the end of the day, he and his dad are lying bytches, and they can both EAD.

Um you do realize its not about going to the NFL... stanford is on par with the best ivies, if he doesn't get a job as a LT in the nfl, he can go work for goldman or jpmorgan as an investment banker. Thats the benefit of stanford, NFL or no NFL the kid will make cash. You think the Us academic office is stringent? You havent seen stanfords

We have bigger concerns right now. Best of luck to him.

Move on.

Moved on....

Just wanted guys to see the thought process of him...and how easy of a flip he was....if it even was a flip.

Also had he done this earlier...we could of attacked some local talent at the ot spot...or other ot's nationwide..

just off head ...Miramar had an OT that recruitment TOOK off in late december...

what thought process did you need to see? the kid gets a free ride to stanford where he will be set for life with a degree. Not to mention they have been a top 5 team in the nation the last few years

I love the "U" as much as anyone and I may be wrong but Gibbons doesn't seem like an extraordinary talent that is guaranteed NFL future and a piece of paper from Stanford is better than most in the Nation...why not?

I wish he wouldn't have left either but I don't think anyone should be upset about it or have to wonder why it happened

This is why we suck...even have defeatist fans...GTFOH...

Can u go on stanford's board too with this young man...

Sounds like a ******.

He's goes on and on about how Shaw can command a room and a team.... Shaw wasn't even at Stanford for his visit.

Meanwhile, Golden is babysitting JC Jackson's little brother and sister while JC drives back from a day trip to UF.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some guys are just homosexual......literally not figuratively.

Not saying that he is.

Not saying that there is anything wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back