This B*TCH....

Advertisement
We have bigger concerns right now. Best of luck to him.

Move on.

Moved on....

Just wanted guys to see the thought process of him...and how easy of a flip he was....if it even was a flip.

Also had he done this earlier...we could of attacked some local talent at the ot spot...or other ot's nationwide..

just off head ...Miramar had an OT that recruitment TOOK off in late december...

Gary Furburger said that his dad had been shopping him around since his commitment.

Advertisement
I've been a Cane my whole life, but the one school in the country that would make me second guess my commitment to the U if I were a recruit would be Stanford. Can't fault a kid for taking a free ride to that school. With that being said, F him and on to the next one.

90.jpg

I've been a Cane my whole life, but the one school in the country that would make me second guess my commitment to the U if I were a recruit would be Stanford. Can't fault a kid for taking a free ride to that school. With that being said, F him and on to the next one.
Yup.

Yeah, Yeah, after the fact, but when he verbal'd to Miami, I thought he looked small for the position and soft in physique. Guess we will see at starting around 10PM Eastern.

Advertisement

No school would make me secod my commitment to the u if im a cane my hwole life.

Bu tthats just me.

True stanford recruits ol like a mutha...and i stated this two yrs back.....

But bro they were basically claiming the process shut down since the spring...just hit the OV etc...and just like that...BAM!!.....

I have no prob if this was known in advance and even let known to the coaches..which i doubt he did in advance....

This was done late in the game...with us having no chance for provisions...as we just lost Bunche and him as potential Tackle recruits...glad tht KC and Darling are in already

No school would make me secod my commitment to the u if im a cane my hwole life.

Bu tthats just me.

True stanford recruits ol like a mutha...and i stated this two yrs back.....

But bro they were basically claiming the process shut down since the spring...just hit the OV etc...and just like that...BAM!!.....

I have no prob if this was known in advance and even let known to the coaches..which i doubt he did in advance....

This was done late in the game...with us having no chance for provisions...as we just lost Bunche and him as potential Tackle recruits...glad tht KC and Darling are in already

He's a shady bytch whose moral compass is broken.

And Stanford can EAD too. Fck all these fruit cakes tripping over their tongues about Stanford. If this puke Gibbons thinks he's a big-time football player he can just as easily get to the NFL from UM.

If he wants to go to a great law school, then he could go anywhere he wants if he had gone to UM and locked down a very high gpa. Law schools love the diverse story of the successful student athlete. They make huge concessions to diversify their law school student body. He'd get into any law school in the country if he locked down his academics at UM.

So, at the end of the day, he and his dad are lying bytches, and they can both EAD.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea, Donna never tries to win over a recruit for us.... Look, I don't like that he is gone or that he did it a few days before signing day, but this is what recruiting is anymore.

Just click the link....just wanted to here the thought process.....

"My dad almost broke down"........well safe to say they been trying to get him there...and he wanted to be there also....

http://hsflorida.scout.com/2/1372276.html

Said he met some other players who he felt were "like me....kind and nice." Says he chose Stanford because it offered a "life-changing education." Says he is ultimately drawn to aim toward a career in law. Said he liked the coach partly because of the coach's "academic side." Says he wants to take undergraduate courses which include "a lot of writing" and a good deal of "reasoning."

His voice resonated with joy. Sounds as if there is a lot more to this kid than just football.

Advertisement
Back