This aint a rebuild

CaneandAbel

Junior
I didnt think this team was close to winning anything in the beginning of the season but this team still had expectations. Most nationally picked us to finish 2nd behind Clemson(With a Huge Gap in between us) in the ACC. At the very least should have easily been playing for the coastal. Instead we're sitting here halfway thru the season dead last and to make matters worse we've come into every game except Bethune ill prepared.

Georgia Tech is a rebuild. We're a train wreck. Diaz's buyout cant be that much and Richt did us a favor by not having us owe him anything Bot should cut their losses

Advertisement
I didnt think this team was close to winning anything in the beginning of the season but this team still had expectations. Most nationally picked us to finish 2nd behind Clemson(With a Huge Gap in between us) in the ACC. At the very least should have easily been playing for the coastal. Instead we're sitting here halfway thru the season dead last and to make matters worse we've come into every game except Bethune ill prepared.

Georgia Tech is a rebuild. We're a train wreck. Diaz's buyout cant be that much and Richt did us a favor by not having us owe him anything Bot should cut their losses
I agree. Cut bait. This is over. Let Manudo go corch linebackers at Cal State Poly

Advertisement
This might be a rebuild......BUT if it is then WHY DID WE HIRE A GUY THAT WAS PARTIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ROSTER THATS NEEDS REBUILDING.

Fire him. Fire him now. If you think this team already quit, wait until they hear this. He's a dead man walking. He knows he found a sucker in Flake James and got himself a lotto ticket contract that will cover him for life. He knows he can't back it up.

Advertisement
Back