This 2021 Class

Advertisement
don’t see ya taking another true RB. Everything else I vibe with on your list. Can see taking 3 DTs in this class if they are the right players. A lot of studs out there this year.
RB is a greater need than DT... Unless nesta has an absolute first round type year he's going to be there for senior year. That means only 1 DT will be leaving with Ford. RBs come and go. If cam leaves you're down to 4 with Thad. Need 5-6 RBs

He is a Big Arm smart QB from SEC country that can redshirt and develop over 2 years. Very similar in the mold of Van Dyke.

And he has a relationship with Lashlee. Garcia and Moss look like they are staying on the West Coast. And I just dont see it with anyone else that we could land.
McLaughlin isn’t known to be a smart QB, that’s the knock on him

Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised to see our signing list for 2021 with only about 60% of these kids. I’m fine with waiting until late spring/summer evaluation and seeing which guys emerge. I love South Florida as much as anyone but if some of these kids want to play games go get the kids that won’t. Let’s just win with who wants to be here

True, but 💯% Chance his Top 3 changes before the early signing period, let alone National Signing Day.

He listed the Top 3 bag schools to get the auction between them going, but the suspense and wild card is with Us. He’s a huge UM fan and if we show up on the field and flash 25-50% of their bags I believe it’s possible he’ll do a hat trick and pull us from under the table.
Lol he's not coming

I’ve heard this before, fake “lol” and all.

OT, but LOL is a big pet peeve of mine.

LOL used to be used to laugh WITH someone, as a nice way to show you're sharing a joke. But it is so insulting when directed AT someone. In that context, it is an attack meant to belittle and enrage the person its directed at.

Advertisement
OT, but LOL is a big pet peeve of mine.

LOL used to be used to laugh WITH someone, as a nice way to show you're sharing a joke. But it is so insulting when directed AT someone. In that context, it is an attack meant to belittle and enrage the person its directed at.
True, but it doesn’t bother me at all when directed at me. 95% of the time the persons using it to belittle are enraged themselves.

Paradise will give us all a clear picture on what the board will look like. With that being said have y'all heard of Ra'heim Sanders.... I think he is underrated prospect that can play 5 positions at UM. He is 6'2 210 and has plenty of speed. Can play Wr, S, LB, RB, or striker. A true athlete.

Lmao at 23 out of 25 kids being from FLA in this class...

First of all, we're not even landing 25 kids in this class.

Second of all, the majority of 19-21 we do land will probably be from Fla but they're NOT going to be most of the kids you listed & they're certainly not going to a heavy Dade/Broward presence.

It's early pre-Spring, everybody "likes" Miami now, but make no mistake about come crootin season in Dec-Jan most of the high rated locals are leaving, that's just the facts.

We could have a good top 10 -15 class but best believe it'll be kids from Central/Northern FLA with a few South Fla kids & some OOS kids as well.

This dream utopia class yall are expecting is NEVER going to happen, at least not until we win a Natty & even then we're still not going to keep most the best local players home. This is just a fantasy, not rooted in reality at all.
Nailed it ...!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back