Thinking back to when Richt said that Homer is one of the best guys he's ever had

Advertisement
two-headed monster at RB 4-headed monster at WR two-headed monster at TE. Offense is supposed to be a got**** hydra
LoL, once campbell and the boys (reed & gaynor) get in the starting line-up with scaife and donaldson, it's going to start looking like its suppose to look real soon, although i heard boulware got 1 more year. And gaynor is being smart, making this year a redshirt year for him to get his body right so he can do what he gotta do come next year, im sure gw3 had alot to do with that when he realized he was getting abused in practice, lol.

That next wave of o-linemen we got and the ones coming in, that's what is going to take this offense to the next level. Jahir jones is the robert knowles of the o-line, once it was known he was in the starting line-up, the only reason he was starting was because he was physically more mature by being in a college s &c program for 4 or 5yrs, credit to coach richt & searels for not wanting to abuse the young o-linemen unless they are physically ready!

Homer is suck a fckn Beast it doesn’t even make since how powerful he is.... he is a lot stronger pound for pound than majority of the bigger backs in cfb.
Somebody brought it up awhile back, but i saw the same thing, in the Unc game where he dished ragged that d-linemen who got the turnover showed me all i needed to see. People forgot about the 2 big runs he had last year against Fsu before langham caught the touchdown, those 2 runs last let me know what homer was about, and his interviews are always legit to me, cause you can tell he had to learn to be patient with them.

Definitely a 3 headed monster. Gray was huge yesterday
Also while we at it, shouts out to coach thomas for getting them boys right, not saying its not natural, but coach thomas definitely teaches and stresses running with that low center of gravity and giving them the shoulder only!

Advertisement
So, if I understand you correctly, our monster is now 8-headed.
Exactly-looking like a mini Earl Campbell in his prime !
I've seen plenty of 200 lb RBs who could truck tacklers like that. But those guys played 40-50 years ago, when DTs were 215 lbs and LBs were 195-200.

Homer is unreal how hard he runs for a guy 195-200. Especially with such big defensive players these days.

Advertisement
Also while we at it, shouts out to coach thomas for getting them boys right, not saying its not natural, but coach thomas definitely teaches and stresses running with that low center of gravity and giving them the shoulder only!

Saw a tweet by Homer's mom where she and Travis give great credit to Gus Felder.

I think if we get the OL settled that we will see improvement in play calling and execution. Especially the rushing attack, which hasn’t been what any of us have wanted to see thus far in the season. With the 2-headed monster in Homer and Dallas, and their complimentary running styles we should be chewing up yards on the ground. Once we have Scaife, Boulware, Gauthier, Donaldson, and Louis all squared away in their best performing positions I expect to see at minimum another century on the stats line for rushing. This OL gives us the best chance to get there

Advertisement
I've seen plenty of 200 lb RBs who could truck tacklers like that. But those guys played 40-50 years ago, when DTs were 215 lbs and LBs were 195-200.

Homer is unreal how hard he runs for a guy 195-200. Especially with such big defensive players these days.

More reason why Homer is 100% gone after this year. I don't know how much longevity a rb with his build/running style will have in the nfl, so he needs to go get paid.

When kids like Homer were being recruited, FSU fanbase was laughing at us based on rankings. Now those same players are punishing them on Saturdays.

Advertisement
When kids like Homer were being recruited, FSU fanbase was laughing at us based on rankings. Now those same players are punishing them on Saturdays.
LoL, that's i laugh at class rankings, its a joke, how does anyone know what ranking a class or player is before they even play a college football down. You could look at garvin and tell he was going to ball, same with rosseau, i could go on and on. Coach richt is old school, he knows what his eyes tell em.

I think if we get the OL settled that we will see improvement in play calling and execution. Especially the rushing attack, which hasn’t been what any of us have wanted to see thus far in the season. With the 2-headed monster in Homer and Dallas, and their complimentary running styles we should be chewing up yards on the ground. Once we have Scaife, Boulware, Gauthier, Donaldson, and Louis all squared away in their best performing positions I expect to see at minimum another century on the stats line for rushing. This OL gives us the best chance to get there
No doubt, people going crazy cause scaife not starting yet, lol, this not no overnight thing, its called player development. He'll be in that starting line up soon enuff. This o-line is going to be straight in due time, just like you said.

Advertisement
Back