THINK

A buddy and classmate of mine who is from California went and invited several of us to go.

We passed figuring we’d catch it in a few years when we played it in sugar or orange.

Advertisement
umiami-6130_1120248489912_1338030215_30652886_244595_n1.jpg
God, I love it when college girls show off their “school spirit.”

when the Miami Hurricanes had just kicked the dog**** out of Nebraska 37-14 for a 5th national championship on Jan 3, 2002 and you were watching when the game clock hit 0:00 in the 4th quarter ....... did you ever in your wildest dreams THINK that the awesome feeling of THAT MOMENT, would not happen again for at least 17 more ******* years ??? SMDH
images
I was fortunate enough to be at our 1st and last Natty’s with 87 in between. Never thought the next 17-18 years would go into irrelevance.

I remember being at practice in 02 and watching Willis talking to reporters. He was so confident. I haven't seen a "Cane" in a VERY LONG TIME. Those kids just worked! I'm honestly losing faith. I have season tickets... Blue Lot parking pass.... and I'm ashamed to say, I gave my Virginia tickets away already. My wife is livid and tells me I'm not a real fan. I can't continue to watch these kids and their lack of heart. They celebrate first downs, like they just won a Natty. They brush off getting their asses kicked, like it's no big deal. I don't know how to cheer for that. Lose giving it your all and I got you. This........ 17 years of this.... It sucks. No one has been angry since 02. Maybe they'll prove me wrong and win out. I hope they do and I regret my decision. They're killing me.

Advertisement
when the Miami Hurricanes had just kicked the dog**** out of Nebraska 37-14 for a 5th national championship on Jan 3, 2002 and you were watching when the game clock hit 0:00 in the 4th quarter ....... did you ever in your wildest dreams THINK that the awesome feeling of THAT MOMENT, would not happen again for at least 17 more ******* years ??? SMDH
images
Be prepared for 117 more years.

images

Yes. I was a student there from 1996-2000 and saw a ton of disappointing embarrassing losses. I also followed the Florida Panthers, the Miami Dolphins, the Florida Marlins and noticed that South Florida is an area that expects to win and rarely does.

Advertisement
Yes. I was a student there from 1996-2000 and saw a ton of disappointing embarrassing losses. I also followed the Florida Panthers, the Miami Dolphins, the Florida Marlins and noticed that South Florida is an area that expects to win and rarely does.

I was lucky to have been at a lot of the Fins games in the 70s when Shula had them on point. Hopefully Beckham gets the final go ahead on the stadium and he can bring a winning product to Miami.

images
Gonna be a lot more than 17 years at the current rate, unfortunately.

Advertisement
It's been a horrible experience. Having enjoyed the Jimmy years forward - This stretch has been miserable. It's only been made worse by the fact that I live 15 minutes from The Shoe at *osu and have to put up with their garbage 24/7 365. Completley tired of the ineptitude of the University and it's various administrations which have been in charge of the football program. Dumb decision after inexplicable decision, followed by nuclear stupid decisions have all but buried The U. The U used to recruit itself, due to tradition. Kids these days have only experienced the **** storm we have now. The U no longer commands reverence. It doesn't recruit on tradition any longer. I hope a day comes when "we back" has weight. Not holding my breath.

Advertisement
Back