THINK

mdpcane

All-American
when the Miami Hurricanes had just kicked the dog**** out of Nebraska 37-14 for a 5th national championship on Jan 3, 2002 and you were watching when the game clock hit 0:00 in the 4th quarter ....... did you ever in your wildest dreams THINK that the awesome feeling of THAT MOMENT, would not happen again for at least 17 more ******* years ??? SMDH
images

Advertisement
I feel really sorry for younger Canes fans who have never known what a Canes championship feels like ... ****

I was in the Orange Bowl for Miami's first national championship and after the game i sat around with 6-8 other Canes fans until 5 AM and we celebrated, drank beer, and argued about which felt better --- our first piece of *** or watching the Nebraska 2 pt try fail and Canes win !!! LOL !!! never forget that as long as I live !

when the Miami Hurricanes had just kicked the dog**** out of Nebraska 37-14 for a 5th national championship on Jan 3, 2002 and you were watching when the game clock hit 0:00 in the 4th quarter ....... did you ever in your wildest dreams THINK that the awesome feeling of THAT MOMENT, would not happen again for at least 17 more ******* years ??? SMDH
images
Bro if you would have told me that then I would have thought you were lying to me. Swear to god! Like I’ve said before On here, I laugh to keep from crying it’s so ******* sad. Smh

images

I was there with my son. We talked about repeating year after year. Boy, were we wrong.

Advertisement
images
Should have happened the following year if not for a bull**** Pass Interference penalty.

Mane if you would’ve told me after the fiasco bowl that that would’ve been the last time we were relevant, I would’ve laughed in your face, I thought that ride was going to go on forever..feels sorry for the younger fans that never got to experience our dominance...

Advertisement
I moved from Europe to south Florida just in time (August 26, 2001) to witness the greatest CFB of all time. Forever grateful for that and like others feel bad for younger fans who didn’t get to see that team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel really sorry for younger Canes fans who have never known what a Canes championship feels like ... ****

I was in the Orange Bowl for Miami's first national championship and after the game i sat around with 6-8 other Canes fans until 5 AM and we celebrated, drank beer, and argued about which felt better --- our first piece of *** or watching the Nebraska 2 pt try fail and Canes win !!! LOL !!! never forget that as long as I live !
My heart sank watching that fumblrooskie by I believe, Dean Steinkuhler, one of their OL.

check out this roster:

C19DBAD6-8A9C-4B4E-BB23-6EFA257C7465.png

Advertisement
Back