Think we self-impose the bowl ban?

might as well as get it out of the way.. i honestly cant fathom a penalty without at least 1-2 year bowl ban

Advertisement
My gut tells me to self-ban, hope for a cleaner slate and move this program in the right direction.

Yep. Right now one of the strengths we have going for us is being out and open with the NCAA. By doing the above it furthers our cooperativeness and (hopefully) makes us a model for self-reporting and self-punishment.

While I feel bad for guys like Spence, what are we really giving up as a whole- a trip to Boise or Memphis? Sorry guys but got to take one for the program and move on.

Personally I think we self ban this year because it still punishes some of those guys who caused the problems. Plus it shows recruits that we may not have many more years of bowl bans to come. I personally think we will be hit like USC 2year bowl 4 year probation so why not start the ban early.

Are we receiving a notice of allegations from the NCAA in the next 3 weeks? If don't receive one in the next 3 weeks, we are not self-imposing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back