THINK ABOUT THIS

nickster

Freshman
How many you so called football junkies tormented Coach ORGERON (former Cane Coach) and their QB Burrow. I would say he's not a bad coach at all and Burrow is lighting it up. The people on this board that ridiculed Coach Mack Brown stating he was too old to coach look like fools themselves. That Manny is our Savior ( and he still may be) and UM football is back is way too early but not looking good. There many more but just wanted to put these out. As an older man I look at some of the comments and they are hilarious. As you get older you get smarter, attain much more wisdom, and learn through experiences. THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU START BLASTING OUR OPPONENTS ON A CONSTANT BASIS. Quite honesty the entire country is laughing at UM and rightfully so. This program currently needs a lot of fixes. THINK ABOUT THAT and try be be objective. I hope we get this turned around but I fear a coaching carousel for next year again.

Advertisement
Image result for Mike Leach

I’m not going to think about something just because “nickster” says to bucko

Advertisement
How many you so called football junkies tormented Coach ORGERON (former Cane Coach) and their QB Burrow. I would say he's not a bad coach at all and Burrow is lighting it up. The people on this board that ridiculed Coach Mack Brown stating he was too old to coach look like fools themselves. That Manny is our Savior ( and he still may be) and UM football is back is way too early but not looking good. There many more but just wanted to put these out. As an older man I look at some of the comments and they are hilarious. As you get older you get smarter, attain much more wisdom, and learn through experiences. THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU START BLASTING OUR OPPONENTS ON A CONSTANT BASIS. Quite honesty the entire country is laughing at UM and rightfully so. This program currently needs a lot of fixes. THINK ABOUT THAT and try be be objective. I hope we get this turned around but I fear a coaching carousel for next year again.
This is one of the most incoherent, pointless and utterly foolish things ever written.

Ed Orgeron isn’t a good coach just because he beat Texas, he has one of the top 5 teams in the country when it comes to talent and should be winning those games. And Mack brown isn’t a good coach because he beat Miami, Mack brown got himself a good young QB and without that QB he’d be 0-2

Advertisement
Sure, what did you think of him two weeks ago?
I actually thought Mack Brown was a good coach..always thought he was a good coach..but I wouldn’t judge a coach based off 2 weeks either..if we had dabo, Miami fans would’ve wanted him gone after the first year at Clemson 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ed Orgeron isn’t a good coach just because he beat Texas, he has one of the top 5 teams in the country when it comes to talent and should be winning those games. And Mack brown isn’t a good coach because he beat Miami, Mack brown got himself a good young QB and without that QB he’d be 0-2
So by your theory MR was a gawd..he won 10 games with Malik 🤣

I'm not basing it on any recent games. I'm looking at the coaching over the years and to completely mock these guys is ridiculous. Did I say Mack Brown is a good coach because he just beat Miami? Did I said Coach Orgeron is a good coach because he beat us last year? You did NOT ME. This is not a theory but an observation looking at so many posters here who love to constantly trash OTHER programs, players, and coaches. Don't know how much you know about football but both these men have been coaching for a VERY LONG TIME.

The chinstrap brigade was thrilled with Manny because he's Cuban. Period. I argued that Blake James made another lazy hire that will bite us in the ***.....again. Miami should not be a tricycle for 1st time head coaches. But here we are.

Advertisement
we good them two will be the only games we lose. Those was a test to see if we was going to be competitive when we play this year. These next two games are going help us to start a streak to championship 10-2. THEY have fight just haven't closed out yet this start at home is going to be special TNM it look different average 22 points in two weeks over 500 in passing no turnovers DON'T BE A FAN LATER

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back