Things we should expect...

fraggle

Senile Senior
I'd be disappointed if Bolden doesn't get some significant time. If Lingard is a no show, if Nesta does not get significant time. If the OL doesn't show improvement or some changes. The coaches have talked up these items and have created expectations, I hope they do not disappoint us fans (both the coaches and the players).

I also expect our team to be concerned that this is an ACC conference game and if we lose our season is effectively a failure and we cannot take ANY opponent lightly.

I expect a significant attendance as this game could mean our season and when the Hard is Rocking, we are unbeatable. So who's going?

What I want is a lot of substituting at RB and DL and maybe some roll outs by JW away from pressure. We should be able to run on VT.

Anyone else have legitimate expectations?

Advertisement
I'd be disappointed if Bolden doesn't get some significant time. If Lingard is a no show, if Nesta does not get significant time. If the OL doesn't show improvement or some changes. The coaches have talked up these items and have created expectations, I hope they do not disappoint us fans (both the coaches and the players).

I also expect our team to be concerned that this is an ACC conference game and if we lose our season is effectively a failure and we cannot take ANY opponent lightly.

I expect a significant attendance as this game could mean our season and when the Hard is Rocking, we are unbeatable. So who's going?

What I want is a lot of substituting at RB and DL and maybe some roll outs by JW away from pressure. We should be able to run on VT.

Bolden hasn't played in a college game in like forever, Nesta is coming off an injury, etc. Lower your expectations. Depending on how the game goes will decide whether or not Lingard get some reps.

Hopefully we light them up though.

Advertisement
They need game reps. Something this staph and previous **** shows didn't understand. We handicap ourselves.

Yeah. But these players won't be getting any game action if the game is TIGHT the entire third-quarter, and going into the fourth-quarter. hUh

Don't expect too much from the dudes coming back and joining. They need to get back into the flow of an actual game. My hope is they come in and knock it out of the park. Here to ya.:nice:

What I would like to see: find the hot running back and feed them the rock. I agree Lingard needs some touches and if Harris runs like he did last week he needs fewer of any.

Work nesta in slowly, he’s likely not in perfect game shape.

Would love to see Hall at SS and Bolden at fs with carter moving to striker or lb.

Advertisement
What I would like to see: find the hot running back and feed them the rock. I agree Lingard needs some touches and if Harris runs like he did last week he needs fewer of any.

Work nesta in slowly, he’s likely not in perfect game shape.

Would love to see Hall at SS and Bolden at fs with carter moving to striker or lb.

This team has a porous OL. Every time we run the ball, it’s a win for the defense. It’s 2019. We should be throwing 70% of the time. Stay out of long down and distance by utilizing the short passing game and take shots when you’re in manageable situations. The team’s success rate is much higher on passes than traditional runs.

Prepare to be disappointed, why in the **** do you think these guys should significant time...seriously. What makes you think that they can help us right away and how? They haven't been practicing, they haven't been getting reps...you literally said after that, that we should be serious about this as it's a conference game.

Sorry, those two comments cannot be taken seriously when made at the same given the situation.

This team has a porous OL. Every time we run the ball, it’s a win for the defense. It’s 2019. We should be throwing 70% of the time. Stay out of long down and distance by utilizing the short passing game and take shots when you’re in manageable situations. The team’s success rate is much higher on passes than traditional runs.

I agree you pass to set up the run. But at the same time of you get a guy getting into a rhythm don’t just take him out to take him out.

Prepare to be disappointed, why in the **** do you think these guys should significant time...seriously. What makes you think that they can help us right away and how? They haven't been practicing, they haven't been getting reps...you literally said after that, that we should be serious about this as it's a conference game.

Sorry, those two comments cannot be taken seriously when made at the same given the situation.
because we have not utilized our depth to wear out teams with less depth at certain positions, our DL is very deep as is RB if everyone is healthy and per our staff everyone is a go for Saturday.

Advertisement
because we have not utilized our depth to wear out teams with less depth at certain positions, our DL is very deep as is RB if everyone is healthy and per our staff everyone is a go for Saturday.
Oh I get it, so just because we have depth means everyone should play.. Regardless of how weel they know the plays, or how well they've handled the speed of the game or how many legit reps they've had at this level.

Let's just put them out there because they're highly regarded, who cares about preparation

Just win the **** game. We are not good enough to worry about style points, stats or anything else right now.

Advertisement
Waiting on nesta and bolden to have a good game this Saturday is like walking behind a girl with a phat *** and tight jeans and a nice weave only for her to turn around and she looks like Sam cassell SUCH A LET DOWN
I don't care who she looks like!
ad.gif

Great, lets play the second and third string guys in a have to win type of game! Your delusional...

Advertisement
Back