Thing I want to see most this week...

ajone228

Recruit
Get Mallory and Brevin involved soon and often.

I’m a believer in our run game and our RPO should definitely open things up but I heard too much hype about Will and Brevin for them to be non existent for a half.

Not sweating the deep shots with the wr’s because I know those will come.

Defense:
We limit the big plays and we win big. UofL does not have an offense that can drive up and down the field on our defense.

Advertisement
Louisville Defense looks like trash. Our 2019 offense had its best day against them for goodness sakes.
I hope we hang at least 50 if not more

Advertisement
I’d like to see the ground attack work as well as it did versus UAB. That will help us control more clock, even with the quick tempo, and keep their “vaunted” offense off the field. Win the TO battle and this will get us to 2-0

Advertisement

I’m a believer in our run game and our RPO should definitely open things up but I heard too much hype about Will and Brevin for them to be non existent for a half.

Defense:
We limit the big plays and we win big. UofL does not have an offense that can drive up and down the field on our defense.
Agree with the TE's. If we can aggressively get those guys involved and both on the field at the SAME TIME, all aspects of our O will get better. Better run blocking and both have game breaking ability. Our WR core is not yet stepping up, so let's make hay with what's a strength and is working - those two stud TE's.

Defensively, I want to see some sacks and TO's. We've been hearing about the pass rush all summer. As Canes, we're so done with waiting on the team to live up to its potential. I need Roche and Phillips to get more QB pressures and sacks.

I want to see Nesta continue to step it up. If Ford is unspectacular (not saying bad, just not noticeably good), then he can hold serve and let Nasty Nesta go eat. Also, we keep hearing about these NJ/NY DT's and how much potential they have. Replace Ford with one of them as a starter if Ford isn't going to deliver game changing plays. No more patience with player loyalty on starting if there's someone else who can perform at a higher level consistently.

Finally, we MUST get the best corner play that we've had since MJ left. Gotta have it. If Ivey is going to play decent and then have a lapse that costs us points, the coaches HAVE to look at the backups and give them some burn. If we're trying to have at least a 9 win reg season and (hopefully) a bowl win, our corners HAVE to get better. PERIOD.

Advertisement

Defense:

We didn't run many RPOs but we ran an incredible amount of read-option plays. I would luv for us to implement more RPO as those have the potential for big plays given that defenses are forced to respect King...

I opened this thread expecting booty pics and breasteses.
bending over family guy GIF
lewd anastasia ashley GIF by Barstool Sports
200.gif

Advertisement
More fire. I felt that they were a bit tentative last week. Probably overthinking the game.

Just improvement....from week to week.

Advertisement
Back