They said Butch Davis is available for hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ this admin makes me wanna punch somebody, this dude sitting home. Howwwwwwww

Exactly.

When Fatfuk was assumed to be gone to Penn State, Butch let it be known "I'd like to be considered by Miami."

Ho Li Chit. Did Shalala ever miss an opportunity to fire Golden and hire Butch at that moment.

Advertisement
Butch is probably home and bored out of his mind, breaking down film of 2-star athletes who can be molded into stars.

Butch is probably home and bored out of his mind, breaking down film of 2-star athletes who can be molded into stars.

and photoshopping UM jerseys on them with a bottle of jack daniels in one hand and a box of tissues sitting on the desk

Advertisement
I can tell you, the FSU fans I know want Golden to stay around forever (in the same manner I wanted Chris Rix to be the Noles QB forever).

Those same FSU fans are petrified of Miami rehiring Butch.

Jesus Christ this admin makes me wanna punch somebody, this dude sitting home. Howwwwwwww

Exactly.

When Fatfuk was assumed to be gone to Penn State, Butch let it be known "I'd like to be considered by Miami."

Ho Li Chit. Did Shalala ever miss an opportunity to fire Golden and hire Butch at that moment.

Fsu fans would of cried

College football would cry. We would be back NEXT YEAR GAME ONE.

And anyone who claims the media & college football fans will thow barbs at Miami for rehiring Butch need to play in traffic on US1.

Advertisement
Back