They really hate us

AQM has been a mess since he showed up in Coral Gables. The young man was an absolutely terrible representative of the Miami Football Program. I will take the side of the program and the kids that do it the right way.

4 post since 2013 and this is one of them? You sure do pick your spots. What if, AQM got shafted on that first one year suspension by a candy *** administrator who is prejudice against football players? Then you have a kid who, despite being wronged, loyally stuck with the program, took punishment, he didn't deserve, like a man instead of transferring. Would he then be a kid "who did the right way" and your an idiot taking the side of chumps?

I am an old fan, alum, and donor. Let me tell you, having been a alum of both Suntan U and THE U, the former sucks and the latter has been great. Not once in 40 years has anyone ever come up to me and said, "Wow, you went to Miami! That is one wonderful academic powerhouse." But since Howard and JJ, everyone has always said something along the lines of "Da...., You went the the frigging U!!! No shi...." You figure out which I preferred.

These kids might or might not have gotten what they deserve, the administration has been a mess for decades. Can we fire the whole lot and get some new ones who "do it the right way", so we can get what we deserve?

Worst run school in the country. Looks like I found someone else who agrees with me on this. Hope this guy Frenk straightens the mess that is the UM administration out over time, but I'm not holding my breath. It hasn't changed in the 50 years I've been associated with this school.

As far as the football program is concerned, the administration has never given its full attention to the fact that there are many, many slimeballs who have hung around this program for years causing problems. Some of these local characters should NEVER have been within miles of the university campus or anywhere near these kids. Miami is a rough town with more than its share of hoodlums ready to use these inner city kids for their own purposes and it seems to me the school should have realized this years ago. Trash like "Uncle Luke" and the midget con artist Shapiro should have never been allowed to run wild like they did in the past. Also, the weasel who ran that Pell Grant scam should have been caught immediately if the PTB paid attention to what was going on.

This administration is concerned with one thing only: Making money and trying to pretend it's an East Coast Stanford while being just a mediocre urban commuter university that charges a fortune for a ho-hum degree that won't open doors anywhere. The football team was tolerated when it was making money (no matter what rules were broken in the process.) Thus the NCAA sits on our doorstep and slaps us down for some bs violation or the other every time the program shows signs of life.

The administration, as always, looks clueless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
AQM has been a mess since he showed up in Coral Gables. The young man was an absolutely terrible representative of the Miami Football Program. I will take the side of the program and the kids that do it the right way.

4 post since 2013 and this is one of them? You sure do pick your spots. What if, AQM got shafted on that first one year suspension by a candy *** administrator who is prejudice against football players? Then you have a kid who, despite being wronged, loyally stuck with the program, took punishment, he didn't deserve, like a man instead of transferring. Would he then be a kid "who did the right way" and your an idiot taking the side of chumps?

I am an old fan, alum, and donor. Let me tell you, having been a alum of both Suntan U and THE U, the former sucks and the latter has been great. Not once in 40 years has anyone ever come up to me and said, "Wow, you went to Miami! That is one wonderful academic powerhouse." But since Howard and JJ, everyone has always said something along the lines of "Da...., You went the the frigging U!!! No shi...." You figure out which I preferred.

These kids might or might not have gotten what they deserve, the administration has been a mess for decades. Can we fire the whole lot and get some new ones who "do it the right way", so we can get what we deserve?

Worst run school in the country. Looks like I found someone else who agrees with me on this. Hope this guy Frenk straightens the mess that is the UM administration out over time, but I'm not holding my breath. It hasn't changed in the 50 years I've been associated with this school.

As far as the football program is concerned, the administration has never given its full attention to the fact that there are many, many slimeballs who have hung around this program for years causing problems. Some of these local characters should NEVER have been within miles of the university campus or anywhere near these kids. Miami is a rough town with more than its share of hoodlums ready to use these inner city kids for their own purposes and it seems to me the school should have realized this years ago. Trash like "Uncle Luke" and the midget con artist Shapiro should have never been allowed to run wild like they did in the past. Also, the weasel who ran that Pell Grant scam should have been caught immediately if the PTB paid attention to what was going on.

This administration is concerned with one thing only: Making money and trying to pretend it's an East Coast Stanford while being just a mediocre urban commuter university that charges a fortune for a ho-hum degree that won't open doors anywhere. The football team was tolerated when it was making money (no matter what rules were broken in the process.) Thus the NCAA sits on our doorstep and slaps us down for some bs violation or the other every time the program shows signs of life.

You summed it up well. I only differ in that "clueless" would be an improvement for them.

You summed it up well. I only differ in that "clueless" would be an improvement for them.

Yes. BRAINDEAD might bt more appropriate.

Advertisement
Back