They really hate us

zomike77

Band
Banned
I wanna say this straight off the bat. Aqm and Grace punishment was excessive and uncalled for. Our biggest problem at UM has been the administration.Looing out for this University, and not the players when a incident like this happens. In the coming days you will hear the talking heads give every excuse that they can find to justifi this course of action. While the other big boy teams like ALA,TEEN,OHIO ST and others get away with murder. Right here in our own back yard star player are plucked.
Mother or fathers are given new jobs, in witch there sons attend the same University town and state. How about that,what a coincidence. You see the former high school star posting pictures of his new car on Instagram. Don't look, no NCAA violation here. Look, on the field or off it we never get treated fair. Its us against the world. My loyalty has always been with the young men who chose the U!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE ELSE

Advertisement
We don't know and probably won't ever know the full story so we won't know how severe this could have been. If the NCAA deemed that either one of grace or Muhammad was ineligible and we played them in season then we would have to forfeit those games they played in. And none of us would have wanted it that. Those luxury cars can be pretty expensive so without knowing all of the details it's hard to say if it was warranted or not. But it is better to be safe than sorry I know that

Leave it to fans to blame everyone else and not hold the players accountable for their actions. They were warned about this every ******* year we are being investigated. Isn't this AQM's 2nd strike at Miami? This isn't a conspiracy.

Stop pulling the Cane card!!!!!!

I agree with everything U said, but how *some* defend and ignore privilege and double standards in other situations is beyond me.

The irony is immense

Advertisement
I wanna say this straight off the bat. Aqm and Grace punishment was excessive and uncalled for. Our biggest problem at UM has been the administration.Looing out for this University, and not the players when a incident like this happens. In the coming days you will hear the talking heads give every excuse that they can find to justifi this course of action. Whi[INSTAGRAM][/INSTAGRAM]le the other big boy teams like ALA,TEEN,OHIO ST and others get away with murder. Right here in our own back yard star player are plucked.
Mother or fathers are given new jobs, in witch there sons attend the same University town and state. How about that,what a coincidence. You see the former high school star posting pictures of his new car on Instagram. Don't look, no NCAA violation here. Look, on the field or off it we never get treated fair. Its us against the world. My loyalty has always been with the young men who chose the U!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE ELSE

We are on probation! How hard is this to understand.

We HAD to make this call. Last thing you want is the NCAA sniffing around given that fact

AQM has been a mess since he showed up in Coral Gables. The young man was an absolutely terrible representative of the Miami Football Program. I will take the side of the program and the kids that do it the right way.

Advertisement
I dont believe this was a mere joy ride for a day .Its likely compensation was in the thousands and they apparently lied to the compliance office.

Listen, where I come from the choice is simple. You either goin straight (work for the city, law enforcement, or fire dept), or you goin gangsta. Now if you choose the later, you accept it can only end 1 of 2 ways. Either you gettin pinched or you gettin whacked.

These guys knew they were crossing a line. This **** sucks but stop *****ing about NCAA or compliance because these kids knew exactly what barrel they were looking down.

Advertisement
I wanna say this straight off the bat. Aqm and Grace punishment was excessive and uncalled for. Our biggest problem at UM has been the administration.Looing out for this University, and not the players when a incident like this happens. In the coming days you will hear the talking heads give every excuse that they can find to justifi this course of action. Whi[INSTAGRAM][/INSTAGRAM]le the other big boy teams like ALA,TEEN,OHIO ST and others get away with murder. Right here in our own back yard star player are plucked.

We HAD to make this call. Last thing you want is the NCAA sniffing around given that fact

Agreed. Amazed some posters on here don't get this.

It's real confusing how people work this into a story about how these poor kids were victimized and UM overreacted. Fair or not, we aren't bama, so we'll get no mercy. If you think these guys should have been given a slap on the wrist, ask yourself what happened when a convicted felon made a bunch of completely unsubstatitable claims. This was an easy one...kids used the cars, there's no question there. If we got shafted for several years over some **** nobody could prove WTF do you think would happen with an easily verifiable violation?

Richt wants his players. AQM and Grace did not fit that mold. Yes, AQM and Grace were leading tacklers last year. But, their positions almost conceded that ranking. Did they disrupt and demolish opposition offenses? Yes, the No'd-frio coaching restrained them. Yet, at some point the players' motivation and drive need to be questioned. Perhaps, the Folden regime ruined them. Who knows? The reality is that they, and others on this team, are on notice that Richt wants his type of players, with a complete focus on football as a profession instead of being satisfied with the privileges of being a Cane football player. Those who cannot adapt are gone. Now, 7-5 is a closer reality, maybe less. Vegas predicted less, and those handicappers usually know their business. It will take several years to overcome the rot of the last 15 years.

Advertisement
Richt wants his players. AQM and Grace did not fit that mold. Yes, AQM and Grace were leading tacklers last year. But, their positions almost conceded that ranking. Did they disrupt and demolish opposition offenses? Yes, the No'd-frio coaching restrained them. Yet, at some point the players' motivation and drive need to be questioned. Perhaps, the Folden regime ruined them. Who knows? The reality is that they, and others on this team, are on notice that Richt wants his type of players, with a complete focus on football as a profession instead of being satisfied with the privileges of being a Cane football player. Those who cannot adapt are gone. Now, 7-5 is a closer reality, maybe less. Vegas predicted less, and those handicappers usually know their business. It will take several years to overcome the rot of the last 15 years.

Didn't you post the same bull**** in the other thread!!! lol

WE? Are you part of the administration? Back to Howard's days the administration at Miami has sucked when it came to the program. Our glory came from some coaches and a ton of players going above and beyond. It came despite of the administration. They are and always have been embarrassed by the football team. Their DNA is "participation trophy" and left wing ownership of the "underclass". The loved the money and increased enrollments but hated the fact that it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with them our their precious politics. They hated the act that a bunch of kids and a couple coaches did it without so much as a "by your leave". They crave dependence and servitude that is thankful for the crumbs from the table.

Nothing has changed. The administration is the same. Hey, maybe these three kids deserved dismissal, but the administration completely lacks any credibility to receive the benefit of the doubt. Just keep in mind, if Mark had not been fired, they would have hired another hack, not Butch. Mark fell into their laps and, as much as I like him, his is damaged goods who's best is probably behind him. We have been left so desperate by their last three winder boys, that those crumbs were better than we expected.

AQM has been a mess since he showed up in Coral Gables. The young man was an absolutely terrible representative of the Miami Football Program. I will take the side of the program and the kids that do it the right way.

4 post since 2013 and this is one of them? You sure do pick your spots. What if, AQM got shafted on that first one year suspension by a candy *** administrator who is prejudice against football players? Then you have a kid who, despite being wronged, loyally stuck with the program, took punishment, he didn't deserve, like a man instead of transferring. Would he then be a kid "who did the right way" and your an idiot taking the side of chumps?

I am an old fan, alum, and donor. Let me tell you, having been a alum of both Suntan U and THE U, the former sucks and the latter has been great. Not once in 40 years has anyone ever come up to me and said, "Wow, you went to Miami! That is one wonderful academic powerhouse." But since Howard and JJ, everyone has always said something along the lines of "Da...., You went the the frigging U!!! No shi...." You figure out which I preferred.

These kids might or might not have gotten what they deserve, the administration has been a mess for decades. Can we fire the whole lot and get some new ones who "do it the right way", so we can get what we deserve?

The players were dismissed after UM consulted with NCAA enforcement. Obviously the University did not want to dismiss the players as they were still practicing with the team. Miami is on probation and basically had to dismiss these two.

As for the players, fawk em.

Advertisement
Back