THEY MENTIONED THAT MOST

Advertisement
Advertisement
There aint a damned thing in Tuscaloosa Alabama like someone once said if you see somebody winning all the time they aint playing the same game as you they are cheating. Most folks don't realize that many of the folks who settled South Florida were part of the great migration escaping Jim Crow my parents and many of my neighbors moved to Miami for that reason from the deep south. And now two generations later their kids are going back lol.

Denfensive BACKS come south Florida for alabama .i heard enough. It's called bad recruiting.
They on top. DBs are the top resource in today’s game. It’s not like Miami not tryna keep these kids. Gotta show them a rzn to turn down those schools. You’ do that by producing draft picks and winning

There aint a damned thing in Tuscaloosa Alabama like someone once said if you see somebody winning all the time they aint playing the same game as you they are cheating. Most folks don't realize that many of the folks who settled South Florida were part of the great migration escaping Jim Crow my parents and many of my neighbors moved to Miami for that reason from the deep south. And now two generations later their kids are going back lol.
Facts. They treat I different if u can hit a jumper or score Tubs

D548D184-8E2D-433B-B96E-367B9CA36BAD.jpeg

This was depressing.

Advertisement
Go visit Tuscaloosa. Tell me what you think.

Without getting in to too much details, but one of my clients’ grand daughter goes to Bama as a student and she hates it. Why? B/c there’s an alleged clause in the academic regimen about students attending games. I believe she’s transferring to Oregon this yr with her brother. She said it’s very cult like there. Her grandmother hates Alabama.

Advertisement
no it's called being in 5 of the last 6 national title games.

none of these players would have the exposure or draft stock had they come to miami. hate to say it, but it's true.

we won't have anywhere near that kind of talent until we win a natty or make a few CFP's

It’s hiring a coach that is unsurpassed at leveraging the inherent flaws in the NCAA. They had the same admin when Mike Shula was there.

Bamn. Nail hit on the head.

Saban is Belichick, but with absolutely no oversight and tons of built in advantages to lean on.

The shame is that Alabama's 'dynasty' has come at the same time that sports journalism pretty much ended, because there's nobody that cares about the dirt, no need to sweep it under the rug.

The mantra of every other top-25 team is that they are just '------' away from being Bama. If only their coaches could recruit better, if only their AD spent more, if only, if only...

...and it's bull****. Bama wins because literally that's the only thing they care about. They aren't a college team, they are a professional team. That's their secret. And, if you are a college team...like Miami, good luck competing with that.

Last edited:
For all the talent alabama has, from ‘95 - ‘06, we sent Sapp, Lewis, Edge, Wayne, Reed, AJ, ST, Wilfork, Hester, plus Gore, McGahee, Portis, Morgan, McKinnie, Shockey, Rolle, Dorsey, Vilma, KWII, Myers to nfl.

We shouldn’t be complaining about Alabama. We’re one of the only teams that can really threaten them. We just having been trying seriously at all. Fix our infrastructure and our coaching and the opportunity is there. We must evaluate better, recruit better, and get serious about football.

Advertisement
Without getting in to too much details, but one of my clients’ grand daughter goes to Bama as a student and she hates it. Why? B/c there’s an alleged clause in the academic regimen about students attending games. I believe she’s transferring to Oregon this yr with her brother. She said it’s very cult like there. Her grandmother hates Alabama.
Now that’s a program

It’s way worse that most people think. My fishing buddy in Tally has a girlfriend from Tuscaloosa, just last week she told him that Saban doesn’t just own the car dealershipssssss; he owns a phuckin bank amongst other things. We’re trying to recruit against a billionaire club, not a coach.

Reality for Miami is ‘the law’.
Reality for Bama is ‘whatever you can get away with’.

Advertisement
Back