They Mad

Advertisement
I've received a bunch of messages about this incident from a number of people on this thread. Let me clear the air - I did NOT open up any of those tabs. My son was on RIGHT before I got on so there is your proof.

Secondly, mods please delete this thread as requested for a THIRD time. I'm embarrassed that this keeps on coming up when I was not responsible for the event. This potentially damaged my online reputation and reputation as a poster and I would prefer if we could move on from this event.

Thirdly, to the multiple individuals that sent me PM's containing links to the tab that was open - that was rude and a disgrace to the Catholic Church. You should be ashamed.
:pgdead:

Someone load up the shoe laughing video from the Gaytah b/c that’s me right now

Advertisement
Has anyone checked out the Warrior Nun series?
Asking for a friend.
1629090842441.gif

1629090884997.jpeg

Advertisement
No shame in my game. I like nun ****.
🤷🏿‍♂️
Eff what you heard the video I found had some bad *** hoesNever thought about it much but I used to hear stories about the nuns from Catholic kids so I’m wondering if maybe there are some domination themes running through this stuff. Never thought about it before….what are nuns wearing under those habits? Thongs?

Mods...

I re-read this thread probably once a month and I still can't get through it without side-splitting laughter resulting in various fluids ejecting, with great force, from my nose.

I have searched far and wide across the internet badlands to find other pages, other collections of response-counter response, that approach the magnificent and unbridled schadenfreude inked in this now hallowed tome of pain, humiliation, and righteous delicious glee.

I implore you, please, for all that is unholy, allow OP to return to our midst. I am confident this isn't bis last chapter. He has other misadventures to share for all to see and hear. He needs, WE need, to take that journey with him.

When we lay taking our last breaths, at least we can have the memory and remember where we were, where we stood, how we lived, during the time of the ***** gauntlet.

How can you deny us?

Last edited:
Mods...

I re-read this thread probably once a month and I still can't get through it without side-splitting laughter resulting in various fluids ejecting, with great force, from my nose.

I have searched far and wide across the internet badlands to find another pagea, other collections of response-counter response, that approach the magnificent and unbridled schadenfreude inked in this now hallowed tome of pain, humiliation, and righteous delicious glee.

I implore you, please, for all that is unholy, allow OP to return to our midst. I am confident this isn't bis last chapter. He has other misadventures to share for all to see amd hear.

When we lay taking our last breaths, at least we can have the memory and remember where we were, where we stood, how we lived, during the time of the ***** gauntlet.

How can you deny us?

The fate of the ***** gauntlet is in the hands of @IndayArtHauz and I will support him til the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When’s his sentence up?

Reidz is 100% a terrible poster. Y’all want him to come back to he can edit or delete this thread?

When’s his sentence up?

Reidz is 100% a terrible poster. Y’all want him to come back to he can edit or delete this thread?
I think I thread banned him from it already under @reidz5. I am the one who banned @rpz5. I can unban that one, or you can and then they can try to get him in here. He’s really not a good poster but @Empirical Cane is obsessed with his psychological makeup.

Advertisement
Back