They Mad

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never saw this before, and for that I am ashamed. This was pure comedic genius! I was dying here at my desk at work and actually had to show people why I was laughing so hard. Most of them got it, the others have more questions about me than they started with.

Now hoping the *** cruise thread link on page 14 works. If it is anything close to this, holy cow!

Advertisement
For fans of this thread...

1620240270718.gif

I never saw this before, and for that I am ashamed. This was pure comedic genius! I was dying here at my desk at work and actually had to show people why I was laughing so hard. Most of them got it, the others have more questions about me than they started with.

Now hoping the *** cruise thread link on page 14 works. If it is anything close to this, holy cow!
I LMAO every time I go back and read this. There’s a couple others besides this one and the *** cruise threads that are belly splitting. RVA posted links to “all time classic threads” not long ago but I can’t remember where it was.

I LMAO every time I go back and read this. There’s a couple others besides this one and the *** cruise threads that are belly splitting. RVA posted links to “all time classic threads” not long ago but I can’t remember where it was.
You called…

Advertisement
No shame in my game. I like nun ****.
🤷🏿‍♂️
Eff what you heard the video I found had some bad *** hoes.

The part that made it funny was not that the guy liked nun ****, but he lied about it and then tried to put it on his son.

Heck, I would've respected the guy more if the guy went, "Yeah, it was me, chick was hot and I like that sort of thing."

Don't put it on your kid for being into nun ****, lol.

Advertisement
The part that made it funny was not that the guy liked nun ****, but he lied about it and then tried to put it on his son.

Heck, I would've respected the guy more if the guy went, "Yeah, it was me, chick was hot and I like that sort of thing."

Don't put it on your kid for being into nun ****, lol.
Exactly.

Advertisement
Back