Rumor They Are Making Noise About A "Ruiz Rule"

Questioning a coaches decision. Is nowhere near as bad as attacking the person who is currently doing more for the canes than anyone else. Its also not even close to as bad as trying to defend a guy that was destroying this program, attacking anyone that wanted him removed, and going as far as trying to sabotage attempts to get Diaz fired.

Sabotage!

Receipts!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol; what did I say ya’ll? Lol. I said as SOON as Miami gets involved w/ NIL, the NCAA will then look in to it.

I love Ruiz, but I also move in silence. I was cool w/ the stadium talk, his biz, etc. But just knowing how creepy The NCAA’s obsession w/ us, I was like man, I don’t like our NIL biz being put on front street, b/c of the pay - for - play clause which is in the NIL bylaws.
1652108928540.jpeg

Ruiz patiently waiting at the NCAA HQ for the compliance officer to appear prior to testifying on NIL collectives

Looks like Mr. Ruiz isn't the only one getting ready for war with the NCAA.

It's just a lawyer posturing. The NCAA can easily say "these are just timing restrictions, we love NIL, we allow NIL, we are just asking that all NIL deals be done after the recruit has signed with a school".

People need to read the UNANIMOUS Supreme Court ruling. Which was NOT EVEN ABOUT NIL (as people mistakenly and repeatedly claim).

Advertisement
NCAA So... I have to accept your job before I know how much you are paying me? And if I accept it, then I can't work for a year if I don't like working for you or get a better offer somewhere else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get nasty Johnny.

As someone who has spent their career in 501c3 advisory, I 100% agree and those people are opening themselves up for massive penalties for private inurement and benefit, if not more for tax fraud or something similar. Been harping about this since the beyond belief stupidity of the Texas pancake society came out. I can't believe an attorney was actually dumb enough to sign off on that or attach their name to it, even accounting for the IRS being understaffed and slow to respond.

This is complete bullsh!te. Nobody buys a Tesla because of what Elon Musk tweets. His companies have succeeded in spite of his tweets, because they produce a good product.

More importantly, Elon Musk isn't providing a bunch of money to assist a college football program, and drawing NCAA scrutiny in the meantime.
You are absolutely wrong. Many, many, many people buy Tesla's because of Elon Musk and his personality. He has a cult following, and it's that cult following that is really the only reason his company is valued as highly as it is, which gave him the ability to virtually print money to finance the growth of his business. Sorry buddy, but you are out of your depth here...way out of your depth!

Advertisement
Back