Rumor They Are Making Noise About A "Ruiz Rule"

That was my line of thinking as well. I can't imagine, even a school like Bama spending nearly as much on their athletics programs as they spend on academics. Salaries is a great example. Not only because the sheer volume of professors they have on campus, but some of those highly sought after professors are getting paid pretty sizeable salaries. Not to mention all the benefits they have to pay for these employees. Then as you mentioned there is a lot money being spent on libraries, classrooms, research(IIRC Miami spent 400m on research alone last year). also, I know Miami gives more academic schollys than athletic ones(and its by a good margin). I could only assume the giant state schools with 50k+ kids have an even larger ratio than a small private school like Miami.

I’ll chime in; I’ve looked over several schools’ operating portfolios & the common theme has been a great portion of operating expense dwarfs athletic expenses. A great portion of endowments r geared towards academia. I’ve seen that the investment in athletics is typically used as a revenue stream or mechanism to profit after all the expenditures.

I think, well I know, b/c sports takes such precedence in our society, we’re inundated w/ sports accomplishments, including facilities that r built up. We hardly ever hear about new academic buildings being built, or housing, research facilities, etc. For instance, and the only reason I know this is b/c my client’s grand daughter is now a Jr at Bama, but they r building a state of the art fashion facility for students interested in that field. That’s not hitting the news.

We already know all of the resources allocated to Miami’s campus after the team started winning. So yeah, we may hear of student athletes getting this or having that built, but the vast majority of schools’ operating budget goes towards academics.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
“The root here”

Lmao

Your upset because your finally being called out for what you really are. A Miami hater. You loved when Diaz was coach, because he was ruining the program. You did whatever you could to defend him.

Now that we have someone who is doing great things for Miami. You try to downplay him, question his net worth, question his motives, etc. Its clear you hate UM.

Advertisement
Your upset because your finally being called out for what you really are. A Miami hater. You loved when Diaz was coach, because he was ruining the program. You did whatever you could to defend him.

Now that we have someone who is doing great things for Miami. You try to downplay him, question his net worth, question his motives, etc. Its clear you hate UM.

“Miami hater”

Lmao

To be fair, Elon musk is one of the loudest voices on Twitter and it has benefitted his company greatly. There’s no right way to run a corporation. Ruiz is going the musk pathway if speaking freely to the masses.

This is complete bullsh!te. Nobody buys a Tesla because of what Elon Musk tweets. His companies have succeeded in spite of his tweets, because they produce a good product.

More importantly, Elon Musk isn't providing a bunch of money to assist a college football program, and drawing NCAA scrutiny in the meantime.

If the university takes any action asking Ruiz to chill, it establishes a true relationship between life Wallet and the u. There is no relationship and this is an important legal distinction. Ruiz is not

to be fair, if the university tells him to quiet down then that establishes a link between the two institutions. As is, life wallet is acting independent of the university.

Wrong and wrong. Keep flying the Ignorant flag.

There is already a link between Ruiz and UM. Ruiz is an alum and booster, as has been stated over and over and over again, no matter how many times you try to ignore it.

Advertisement
Because you know going after Mario, after all your defending of Manny will just make you look like the troll you are. You saw an opening to go after Ruiz and have been running with it ever since.
He is the same clown who was trying to paint Mario as a fraud when he left us to Bama. Discredit his success. Now he’s 100% supporting him? FOH.

Advertisement
He is the same clown who was trying to paint Mario as a fraud when he left us to Bama. Discredit his success. Now he’s 100% supporting him? FOH.
The dude hates Miami. Everyone knew it a few years ago, but now even the most delusional could see it. Hes going to need to change his screename if he wants to come and hurt Ruizs rep, because only the most ignorant of the ignorant are going to follow him this time.

Coming from the dude who totally turned on Mario after about a week cause “he took too long” to hire his assistants.

Did you already forget your tear filled apologies?

Last edited:
Coming from the dude who totally turned on Mario cause “he took too long” to hire his assistants.

Did you already forget your tear filled apologies?
Questioning a coaches decision. Is nowhere near as bad as attacking the person who is currently doing more for the canes than anyone else. Its also not even close to as bad as trying to defend a guy that was destroying this program, attacking anyone that wanted him removed, and going as far as trying to sabotage attempts to get Diaz fired.

Advertisement
Back