They are at Hard Rock

Advertisement
lol...FSU fans sound like a man being dragged to the gallows...

FSU arrives in Miami

"Hundreds of thousands of ppl without power, state evacuations, no state police Ava due to state of emergency, UF/LSU canceled....and UM/ACC pulls this **** show? Anyhow thinking this game is more important than ppl's lives, safety and families is just ignorant. The janitors, vendors, staff for the stadium must come from all over. This game should have been moved to another site or postponed. This is amateur hour and a complete **** show by the ACC. It's not than you 'can't have it its bc they shouldn't have."

What kind of fans search for excuses as to why their team shouldn't play their next game??

FSU arrives in Miami

"Hundreds of thousands of ppl without power, state evacuations, no state police Ava due to state of emergency, UF/LSU canceled....and UM/ACC pulls this **** show? Anyhow thinking this game is more important than ppl's lives, safety and families is just ignorant. The janitors, vendors, staff for the stadium must come from all over. This game should have been moved to another site or postponed. This is amateur hour and a complete **** show by the ACC. It's not than you 'can't have it its bc they shouldn't have."

What kind of fans search for excuses as to why their team shouldn't play their next game??

LG6mzmfXC3V1S.gif

*Every FSU fan after thinking Matthew saved them from this game.

Really surprised they made it down. Did not believe it until I saw Tom's Twitter postings. I was certain that they would fly back and cite weather as an issue.

For whatever reason, no one from that school wants to play tomorrow. ACC and Miami must have threatened a forfeiture because FSU is markedly loathe to play this game.

Advertisement
LOL Im sure those porsters on that 247 link are all running out and volunteering their time for those affected by the storm.... Most homes without power south of Cape Canaveral have been restored and its business like normal for most. Never seen a more whiney bunch of fans not wanting to play a game in my life.

Really surprised they made it down. Did not believe it until I saw Tom's Twitter postings. I was certain that they would fly back and cite weather as an issue.

For whatever reason, no one from that school wants to play tomorrow. ACC and Miami must have threatened a forfeiture because FSU is markedly loathe to play this game.

THey can't do that since it's beautiful and sunny outside.

LOL Im sure those porsters on that 247 link are all running out and volunteering their time for those affected by the storm.... Most homes without power south of Cape Canaveral have been restored and its business like normal for most. Never seen a more whiney bunch of fans not wanting to play a game in my life.

Exactly. Tallahassee is just as close to where the storm impacted if not closer. Who are they sending? It really is pathetic how much they're trying to get out of this game.

Advertisement

FSU arrives in Miami

Canes fans will be the security to keep the canole fan in their place.

I just don't understand their argument about moving the game to another venue.. Lol the storm pretty much completely missed Miami. It hit everywhere else in the state more than Miami. That argument makes zero sense.

The crying from the femanoles in that thread is absurd. What the fck are they talking about? The janitors need to come from all over? Does he think the janitors are commuting from Haiti?

They're scared. Don't know why....unless the whole team knows they're chit and they would lose to a GT team we beat like a gong. Stop this pig traitor Cook, PLEASE. I'm tired of his damned mouth. He and TeddyBoy Bridgewater should burn in ****.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Let's hope the Fsu players have as much desire to play the game as the fans do.

I'm crying so hard because some million dollar homes and condos got a little flooding in North Florida. Cancel everything.

The janitors, vendors, staff for the stadium need to feed their families. If the work goes elsewhere, so does the money. The storm is gone, play the game.

Just waiting for a FSU SJW to bring up the Hurricane name now due to the storm.

Advertisement

FSU arrives in Miami

If they really think that crap they should stood tall and forfeited the game. It would have been better for them than the beating they are going to take in front of all those recruits and the millions watch the return of THE U on national TV. What a bunch or girls. No wonder they only beat us when we are down and always choke when the teams are close to even.

I just don't understand their argument about moving the game to another venue.. Lol the storm pretty much completely missed Miami. It hit everywhere else in the state more than Miami. That argument makes zero sense.

Good point. gator v lsu game could have been moved here as neutral site. They could have played in the morning. gator and feather people slaughtered on same field the same day.

FSU arrives in Miami

Where does this clown think the janitors and vendors come from, northern Florida ??? I've heard some absurd arguments but this one takes the cake.

Advertisement
Back