TheSpun.com is that in Tallasshee?

BigJoeGrizzly

Freshman
The Spun.com "experts" 6 out the 7 picked FSU to win. Despite being the underdog!

Gotta love having the people back that want to see us lose!

Advertisement
The Spun.com "experts" 6 out the 7 picked FSU to win. Despite being the underdog!

Whos going to pick us based on 6 years though? They have the better talent and we havent ayed anyone so of course they would pick them. They the first real team we playing n if we beat them we should be favored throughout the schedule. We lost two years because of cook and golden i predictef when we lost cook we would lose to them three str8 years with him there thats how good i thought he was coming out. Hope im wrong but we have to stop him his burst is on another level when he puts his foot in the ground.

Whos going to pick us based on 6 years though? They have the better talent and we havent ayed anyone so of course they would pick them. They the first real team we playing n if we beat them we should be favored throughout the schedule. We lost two years because of cook and golden i predictef when we lost cook we would lose to them three str8 years with him there thats how good i thought he was coming out. Hope im wrong but we have to stop him his burst is on another level when he puts his foot in the ground.

Exactly. Saturday will be here soon. I cant wait to see how these boys look to shut ppl up.
I don't get why you guys keep searching for these articles of us not getting "respect" you have to earn it and after Saturday we will be getting a lot more respect.

Advertisement
Agreed show it on the field. Notice I misspelled Semenhole village town on purpose. SATs, GPAs nah just bring your money to redneckville where can drive your Jeep and people don't laugh at your hick assed crewcut!

TheSpunk.com is that in Tallasshee?

yep it was in jalen ramsey's mouth when he was there.

Advertisement
Back