THESE RANKINGS ON RECURITS ARE OVER RATED

zomike77

Band
Banned
I'm looking at tape of Patrick Surtain Jr and This kid runs a 4.7 and can't make a tackle to save his life. Wonder boy Al blades jr would run circles around this Cat. Tyreak Johnson not impress ether

Last edited:
Advertisement
They should hire you. Every school is wrong blah blah 3 stars want it more blah blah kids that only want to be canes blah blah divas blah blah

Advertisement
Advertisement
eDmy5Wj.jpg

These recruiting rankings seem to be more and more accurate year after year. I'm not recalling many busts. Usually the kids that are ranked high do pretty well. Or am I wrong?

These recruiting rankings seem to be more and more accurate year after year. I'm not recalling many busts. Usually the kids that are ranked high do pretty well. Or am I wrong?

There are always going to be bust and gems. I think what's made the rankings more accurate is 247. Consolidating all the rankings into an average. That way it's easier to identify unanimous 5 and 4 stars. Personally I always feel like ESPN is biased with their rankings and they seem to favor the SEC states. According to them GA over the last 4 years now produces more elite players than the entire states of TX and CA. Just kinda hard to believe that.

I'm looking at tape of Patrick Surtain Jr and This kid runs a 4.7 and can't make a tackle to save his life. Wonder boy Al blades jr would run circles around this Cat. Tyreak Johnson not impress ether

Love the content of this post, the title is misleading...I can't remember which "expert" put this together but the higher the percentage of 4 & 5* recruits a team is made up of the higher the likelihood that said team is in the CFB Playoff. So while rankings on an individual player may or may not be accurate the analysts who put together those rankings probably know a thing or two.

That said, Blades rocks.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Al overrated too, ima let u cook though

Advertisement
College football coaches know a little bit more player evaluation than the recruiting services.

It's best just to focus on who we're targeting and not get caught up in the rankings by someone who may not have even played much football in his life....

Towards the end of the season they become a lot more accurate. The fact that they update them so much and change them so much helps the end product look right. As more information/data is provided and processed, the result becomes more accurate.

That's why at this early stage of following recruiting I don't get overly concerned with the star rating of a prospect and like to form my own opinions.

College football coaches know a little bit more player evaluation than the recruiting services.

It's best just to focus on who we're targeting and not get caught up in the rankings by someone who may not have even played much football in his life....

College coaches basically set the recruiting services rankings with their offers. Don't get it twisted, no offers, the recruiting services won't know a thing about you.

Advertisement
Back