These Pope quotes about his UF visit are hilarious

Look as one who has hated the gator for decades, from the moment of the Gator flop game in 71, until today, you can start as many gator hating threads as you want. And I'll appreciate EVERY single one of them. In case anyone has forgotten;

[video=youtube_share;v-kizAC4bnQ]https://youtu.be/v-kizAC4bnQ[/video]

Was there and was SCARRED for life

Advertisement
Look as one who has hated the gator for decades, from the moment of the Gator flop game in 71, until today, you can start as many gator hating threads as you want. And I'll appreciate EVERY single one of them. In case anyone has forgotten;

[video=youtube_share;v-kizAC4bnQ]https://youtu.be/v-kizAC4bnQ[/video]

Was there and was SCARRED for life
I used to have a big Miami Herald series called "Decade of Dominance" or "Team of the 80s" (or something) taped up on my bedroom wall. Most prominent on there was a Michael Irvin quote about discipline and mention/description of how the "Gator Flop" later affected the Miami series. I grew up with such an insane hated for that football program because of it. Hard to explain how happy I get when they lose.

Advertisement
2 threads started today that could've simply been points posted in the Gator Tears thread... just saying.

Settle down there, sparky.

You're starting to have a weird relationship with a thread.

All the gator hate doesn't always have to go in one spot.

True... I love that thread and I'm on it like McEltooth on a shark.

View attachment 45816

Did the shark make it? And if so, is the shark and McToof "an item?"

McToof is looking mighty pleased - can't read the shark expression - he/she's face is in the shade.

Can we get the shark pictures in a spoiler for those at work? Makes some threads landmines to go see.

Dude, if you work somwhere that doesn't allow you to see those pics, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet doing **** you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Don't ask the mods to punish the rest of us because you are ******* off at work and can't hide it.

Can we get the shark pictures in a spoiler for those at work? Makes some threads landmines to go see.

Dude, if you work somwhere that doesn't allow you to see those pics, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet doing **** you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Don't ask the mods to punish the rest of us because you are ******* off at work and can't hide it.

Correct. On top of that, if you're working at a job that frowns upon employees displaying pictures of McEltooth buttfcking a male shark, then it's time to find a new job.

Advertisement

Dude, if you work somwhere that doesn't allow you to see those pics, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet doing **** you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Don't ask the mods to punish the rest of us because you are ****ing off at work and can't hide it.

Correct. On top of that, if you're working at a job that frowns upon employees displaying pictures of McEltooth buttfcking a male shark, then it's time to find a new job.

I hope he's viewing this site on his cell phone. Employers can often see what sites their employees visit on a work computer and for how long.

I don't want to live in a world where sharkaphelia **** is frowned upon.

Advertisement
Back