These are our players they hurt just like us

puertorricane

Cartel Soldier
Banned
Restrepo is a football player just look at his face it looks weird he was born to play football.
Other than that these are our players they hurt just like us and some more than us.
We need to support them even though we suck.

Advertisement
Meh. These kids were in diapers the last time UM football was relevant. I've been watching different iterations of frustrated UM football players for going on 20 **** years. Until the administration is overhauled, we'll be seeing the same thing for the next 20 years.

Aww they’re hurt? I would care more if they ******* didn’t quit in the 4th quarter. They had every opportunity to change of the narrative of this ball games with the momentum they built in the 3rd and they ******* quit so miss me with this “boo hoo” ****. This game could’ve ended 41-27 or 41-30 but they quit and probably cost us a real chance IF somehow we figure out how to run the table especially now that we know Clemson is vulnerable.

Then again, every team takes in the mindset of their coach and apparently he didn’t even think we could win this weekend which 1) you never admit and 2) is one of the biggest ***** moves I’ve ever heard of.

They all look like they wanna say something they can’t. Whether it’s calling out other players or the coaches they look bothered by something they can’t speak on

They all look like they wanna say something they can’t. Whether it’s calling out other players or the coaches they look bothered by something they can’t speak on
I know something here but out of care for my boy that everyone here knows I’m good friends I’m not saying anything. It’s his last year so if I remember I’ll say after the season concludes.

Advertisement
Do you have that same opinion when a company you buy something from doesn’t come through or gives your terrible service? No bc when you pay for something you are expecting a semblance of competence or at the very least a great effort. Neither of those things happened tonight.

I know something here but out of care for my boy that everyone here knows I’m good friends I’m not saying anything. It’s his last year so if I remember I’ll say after the season concludes.
Please remember. Would love to hear lol

Advertisement
Sad part is more than ever the team has torn itself apart. Some of them who are getting burn support staff while others are calling it like it is. Genuine ****ery goin on.

Advertisement
Back