There's a reason....

Koke

Recruit
Premium
why Manny Diaz's only heading coaching offer was Temple. I wasn't expecting to beat Bama but was hoping we would at least not looking completely out matched from the first snap but once again it happened. Baker was the scapegoat last year, Manny's defense and scheme is awful, it may looking decent against trash Coastal teams but any OC with a brain will pick that scheme apart. Yelling at the ref like a little girl blaming him for another blown coverage by his defense. (Yes I know the ref missed the safety but that was still a 70+ something wide open TD). Shout out to the players that showed some heart like Restrepo and Stevenson but there's way too many dead weight on this team. Still too many dead weight on this team like Jennings, Gurvan, Ivey, McCloud yet something tells me we'll be seeing a lot of them this year smh. Oh and Lashlee can eat a d*ck too.

Advertisement
Manny should have cut his teeth at temple and maybe bounced back after 5 years of learning how to be a HC

I’ll give it to him he tries… SUPER hard and attempts to make the right move… spread offense, quick coaching changes, landing 5star talent some how some way that I don’t care to know how.

but it’s obvious he’s still way over matched

Whoever fumbled the bag when Ritch gifted them a get out of jail free card when he retired set this program back another 4-5 years. Major incompetence going on in the athletic department
If we didn’t know what it was like before that, that process showed us everything we needed to know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back