There is a guy with 15 interceptions?

bj1478

Redshirt Freshman
I heard this and my brother said we have not offered him. Am i missing something?

Advertisement
@Geo305

Is there a legit reason as to why we haven't offered Hoggins? Are there others we're higher on? Just don't understand the logic of this staff as corner is a position of desperate need with our overall depth at the position.

Holliman led the NCAA with 13 interceptions this year. He was a local and we didn't get him either.

Advertisement
Holliman led the NCAA with 13 interceptions this year. He was a local and we didn't get him either.

Hollimans grades were bad. He had to go to prep school after Southridge. He wanted to go to Miami.

@Geo305

Is there a legit reason as to why we haven't offered Hoggins? Are there others we're higher on? Just don't understand the logic of this staff as corner is a position of desperate need with our overall depth at the position.

His height and size is what has been mentioned. I don't understand why cause this kid plays bigger than his size and attacks the ball in the air.

The staff apparently does have others higher on their board.

This is the type of kid Miami passes on and he blows up at another school.

To be honest from my observation a lot of those interceptions I seen on his Hudl clip were thrown right in his hands. Im not taking anything away from him though I feel if we can put players like Fentress on defense you should take a chance on a players like him to be Fentress successor.

Advertisement

Hollimans grades were bad. He had to go to prep school after Southridge. He wanted to go to Miami.

I thought he was best buds with Teddy too...

Naw he wasn't. ....that was CB Andrew Johnson who also went to Louisville. ... he just had really bad grades n couldn't get into UM even after prep.. . He would have come but grades were the issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
His grades must be bad if he is visiting or has Marshall as #1 in January....

Visiting Marshall is all you need to knw... Usually if a kid does that, they might not Qualify.... i think UM is tired of getting burned by that... CB AJ Leggett, RB Kevin Grooms, Rhyheem Lockley.... all were committed and couldnt Qualify.. and Leggett is a Stud... wanted him bad in that class...

Advertisement
Back