There is a 0% Chance that a spread offense will have us competing with Clemson for the ACC title

Lol that was just me trolling the board all last year ... still would rather have him over Manny IF he was willing to make changes to the offense.
As bad as manny is if CMr had stayed fking Banda would have been dc

it’s like diarrhea or hard sht, sht is sht

Advertisement
Clemson has arguably the greatest QB in the history of college football. Whoever starts two years from now at Clemson won't be as good as Lawerance. If we can beat everyone else then recruiting will get better and we will be able to compete with Clemson.
Dude...SERIOUSLY...Clemson has arguably the greatest QB in the history of college football.

Yeah...Lawrence is a great QB....but best in the history? No way.No wonder you support mediocrity at Miami. Your compass is wwwaaayy off brother

Clemson has arguably the greatest QB in the history of college football. Whoever starts two years from now at Clemson won't be as good as Lawerance. If we can beat everyone else then recruiting will get better and we will be able to compete with Clemson.
o_O

All this T.L dyck suckin is beyond retarded. He's not a better NFL prospect than the following QBs guaranteed:

1.) Aaron Rodgers
2.) Andrew Luck
3.) Pat Mahomes

Advertisement
They had deshaun Watson before him. They are at top. Bama and uga are on downslide

don't forget that this thread is from the guy that thinks the 35% completetions of Perry is best UM QB in history.

All this T.L dyck suckin is beyond retarded. He's not a better NFL prospect than the following QBs guaranteed:

1.) Aaron Rodgers
2.) Andrew Luck
3.) Pat Mahomes

what has Andrew Luck ever shown to be considered among the elites? He threw about as many interceptions as Jameis Winston

what has Andrew Luck ever shown to be considered among the elites? He threw about as many interceptions as Jameis Winston

I'm only talking about them as an NFL prospect. Luck was the highest rated NFL QB prospect in the history of draft evaluations.

Advertisement
He has valid points tho. That stupid dancing is so beta. Also, that turnover chain has gotta go, it is too meand not enough about team.

2002 didnt create this current culture, but Manny Diaz sure did.

That is so backwards. Manny didn't create a culture in one year the same way Matt Rhule didn't change a thing in one year.

Given we beat Duke 13/17 times and beat FIU 3/4 times... chances of us beating Duke AND FIU are 57%. If you add Georgia tech whom we beat 12/25 times, that percentage falls to 27%.

Clemson?? I just wanna beat duke. And FIU.

Given we beat Duke 13/17 times and beat FIU 3/4 times... chances of us beating Duke AND FIU are 57%. If you add Georgia tech whom we beat 12/25 times, that percentage falls to 27%.
The OP was referring to the state of the team under the current regime.

1.) Aaron Rodgers
2.) Andrew Luck
3.) Pat Mahomes

Only one of those guys was drafted first overall and none had college success like TL. At this point in his career, TL is a better prospect than those guys.

Advertisement
In the history of college football?

I think the spread helps immensely. Gets our speed out in space where they can make plays. And regardless if that only results in us winning 3 more games next year, I’m sure that sells us on a couple more high profile recruits
"Our speed". I keep hearing about our speed but have to wonder if we still have a speed advantage like we did for our historic couple of decades of good football. When I watch the games now, it seems we are often the slower team. He!!!, TBH, FIU looked faster and way better cosched.. IDK.

Advertisement
Only one of those guys was drafted first overall and none had college success like TL. At this point in his career, TL is a better prospect than those guys.

There are many factors that influence where a QB is selected in the draft. Rodgers was suppose to be selected in the top 10, but dropped into the 20's. T.L also plays on a much better team than the players I named. You're giving T.L credit for Clemson's overall team success which is ridiculous. How does T.L compare to the players that I named statistically? He's not ever better than Deshaun Watson despite having way more talent around him. T.L has NFL bust written all over him.

Also, in terms of arm talent there's a HUGE difference between Rodgers & Mahomes vs Lawrence. I know you're going to bring up the neat little speed tidbit about how Lawrence throws faster than both of those QBs, but that means absolutely nothing. What does your eyes tell you when you actually watch those players on tape? Lawrence is not even in the same stratosphere as those 2 QBs.

Last edited:
Even though he played one season.....Cam. He was unstoppable.
He's either very young or trolling. I mean....Tommy Frazier, Charlie Ward, Mick Vick, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Johnny Manziel, Deshaun Watson. Just off the top of my head and Miami has a few great ones in the conversation as well.

Advertisement
Back