There goes football season

OilCaneBoy

Sophomore
Truly is painful to be a football fan in MIA. One month in and we are pretty much done. The 🐬 will undoubtedly beat Tampa next week, put together a win streak, and 💩 themselves at the end of the season. And the Canes will be talking about the experience gained by the young bucks and how much better they will be next season. Phaaaackkk!!!. Our teams suck...

Advertisement
Truly is painful to be a football fan in MIA. One month in and we are pretty much done. The 🐬 will undoubtedly beat Tampa next week, put together a win streak, and 💩 themselves at the end of the season. And the Canes will be talking about the experience gained by the young bucks and how much better they will be next season. Phaaaackkk!!!. Our teams suck...
As a diehard cane fan it really ****es me off when people like you attach canes football to Dullphags football.

Advertisement
Gesicki would be having a record year with a competent QB and OC. The dude is open, literally, every pass play.

Does this mean you'll spend your time posting threads someplace else? Hope so.

Advertisement
I’m a canes fan and give two sh!!s what happens to the Dolphins. I hope the dolphins suck every year and miami with a new hire becomes the default pro team in miami like uscW was before getting Rams n Chargers

Advertisement
Back