I don’t think soWould need Cal also for ACC scenario
Based on what I saw Smu doesn’t matter
I don’t think soWould need Cal also for ACC scenario
That’s why Miami needs to be in that conferenceS-E---------C
I don’t think so
Based on what I saw Smu doesn’t matter
Somewhere earlier, I saw a chart that showed whether SMU wins or loses it came down to Virginia Tech, winning in North Carolina State winningmred's ACC FB Standings Generator
Atlantic Coast Conference Football Standings with Tiebreakersbball.notnothing.net
It matters
Lol. Why does one need to bet you in order to be optimistic about an outcome?Would you like to wager? Odds are not in our favor, sorry if that truth offends you.
Need Va Tech and NC State to win.What’s the current scenario to make it to Charlotte if there is any does anyone know?
jesusWe haven’t caught a single break the last 3 weeks. Not one.
Where is the chaos when you need it?
The CFP Gods will not have it.
one guy actually knows the deal.Need Va Tech and NC State to win.
I took this screenshot posted by ACC network during the week. It says SMU doesn’t matter if we’re ranked higher than Duke in whatever that analysis isSomewhere earlier, I saw a chart that showed whether SMU wins or loses it came down to Virginia Tech, winning in North Carolina State winning
SMU/cal just changes our opponent from SMU to Duke if Cal wins.Need Va Tech and NC State to win.
The fact that Duke can still win the conferenceSMU/cal just changes our opponent from SMU to Duke if Cal wins.
But if VT and NCSt win, we're in.
Does anyone have a SportsSource analytics acct?The fact that Duke can still win the conference![]()