But that’s not the only comparison point. They have to play Syracuse and Stanford. I doubt they lose to either of them. But we handled both of them. If we handle Pitt in similar fashion what can they point other than the “better losses”?Yeah he says that as well UM may have to win by 40 AND NOT DOSCUSS WE ******* BEAT THEM
A point of comparison like who beat who on the field.Greg Mcilroy or whatever on espn just said that you’re looking for a point of comparison for Miami and Notre Dame and that common opponent is Pitt…..
If only there was a MORE DEFINITIVE point of comparison between Miami and ND…………..
How do we come out on top in the tie breaker scenario is what I’m asking lol
Yea. But they’re gonna rank one of them to make it easy and clean.Is G5 conference winner guaranteed to get in even if they’re not ranked? I need to be out here rooting against north Texas?
Can you explain the acc championship scenario? How are we eligible for that?
100%I am more optimistic now.
I am very confident we jump BYU and Utah if we keep winning unless one of them wins the Big 12 championship over Texas Tech
Why bring this into the conversation lol bad jujuThis board will evaporate if we lose to VT or Pitt over the next few weeks
Cincy needs to do us a solid a beat BYU. If we hammer VT I think we’ll jump Utah. That gets us to 11. Then we just need something silly to happen to someone to get us next to ND.Get to 11 before the final weekend, and I think they shuffle us with ND if we can’t both get in.
Also, they could still remove the Big 12 runner-up, if they get dominated by TTU again, why put them in the playoffs with better teams if they’ve already proven unworthy.
I think we’d be the only at large they may replace them with.
Stop blaming the refs and blame the offensive coaching staff for not coming up with a decent gameplan. Blaming refs is such a soft excuse.
Mario and crew are idiots at times, I've been saying that and the refs did cost us at the end of the game so they deserve blame tooStop blaming the refs and blame the offensive coaching staff for not coming up with a decent gameplan. Blaming refs is such a soft excuse.