MEGA There’s Still Hope for the ACCCG/CFB Playoffs Mega Merge Thread

Win out and we jump Utah/BYU who both might lose again, who knows

Trumpycane thinks OU drops another game to either Mizz/LSU


That’s 3 spots up
 
Greg McElroy talking about Pitt as a comparison point. It’s irrelevant - we won the H2H and have the same record. Either they care about that, or the whole thing is sham
I’ll take back everything bad I said about Fran Brown if they play ND somewhat tough after we handled them. Same with Stanford. If we blow out Pitt we’d have four common opponents vs each other. As well as the H2H. Just gotta keep rolling the team in front of us.
 
Consensus is you want to be as closely ranked to Notre Dame as possible and finish 10-2 and look impressive doing so
 
Greg McElroy talking about Pitt as a comparison point. It’s irrelevant - we won the H2H and have the same record. Either they care about that, or the whole thing is sham
I’ll take back everything bad I said about Fran Brown if they play ND somewhat tough after we handled them. Same with Stanford. If we blow out Pitt that’ll give us 4 common opponents and the H2H. Give them no reason to point to outside the losses.
 
I don’t know why so many of yall wanna act like victim *** ******* on here all day… we win out we are in its that simple it doesn’t matter who else wins or loses.
 
Need Oregon to not choke against USC. Also, I hate this conference can't reiterate it enough. Dumbass refs cost us v SMU, if not for that we'd be a shoe in as long as we handle business.
Stop blaming the refs and blame the offensive coaching staff for not coming up with a decent gameplan. Blaming refs is such a soft excuse.
 
Back
Top