Theoretical question

jsy

Recruit
Let’s say someone wanted to be a bag man? How would you go about becoming one?

Is becoming a booster the only way?

Advertisement
You have to fill out an application and and attach a check for $500,000. I’ll PM you the application and PO box to send it to. Please make the check out to cash and endorse the back.

Leave your name and number with weird dude at the front desk. It’s the really big desk. Someone will contact you.

A lot.

Advertisement
Actually, first you have to start with FSU players. Give them some bags first. Then post pictures, statements, names, and any additional proof you have on here. If approved, somebody will contact you.

But remember, you want to make an impression so make sure it's an important FSU player.

The obvious first step towards becoming a bag man is to ask on a public internet forum.
Of course, post it in a hypothethical context to throw off everyone.

Give the money to me, I'll get it where it needs to go...

image.gif

... I promise

Advertisement
Stop by publix and pick up a brown bag. Then find a really ugly girl who agrees to go to motel with you. Now the hard part comes, do you put the over her head our yours?

Advertisement
Advertisement

You should ask an $ec fan base.
If you really want to learn to cheat then you should learn from the best cheaters.

NCAA has a launder-mat clearing house if needed , impressive list of current clients upon request.

GOCANES

As a wise man once said. "You get the bag and fumble it, I get the bag and flip it and tumble it." Know your role young bag man.

Advertisement
Back