Theo Wease

jkaz1

Senior
He's a 4-star WR from the 2019 class out of Allen, TX who recently decommitted from Oklahoma.

He has a Miami offer and some other solid offers, too - LSU, Georgia, Texas, Oregon...

He's 6'3" 189.

Could be a name to keep an eye on for next year's class.

Advertisement
2019...? Ain't nobody thinking about 2019.. 2018 already far away as ****.. I ain't even tryna think about '19 class.

I'd like to see some QBs for 2019 which is about all that matters at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't it him and mims who made Rambo fall out of favor for OU and transfer? Hmm.. wonder if he is automatically tryna go to USC (even tho they got wr) or if he is truly on market..

Any wr from OU, LSU, Clemson, OSU, bama is automatic green light for us.. heck even buffalo #2 wr was best wr we had when he came here

Wasn't it him and mims who made Rambo fall out of favor for OU and transfer? Hmm.. wonder if he is automatically tryna go to USC (even tho they got wr) or if he is truly on market..

Any wr from OU, LSU, Clemson, OSU, bama is automatic green light for us.. heck even buffalo #2 wr was best wr we had when he came here
He wasn’t get much burn at OU this season for whatever the reason and was probably a portal guy even if Lincoln stayed.

Advertisement
Well the tweet says he was injured, is that not true, u got the scoop?
There’s some truth about the injury, but OU fans were just about at the point of calling him a bust. He was passed by a couple of the Fr and even when healthy he was not flashing like a 5 star in some people opinion. He’s definitely a take though as a change of scenery is probably what’s needed for him.

My god brother. He wasn’t getting burn for other reasons. But he’s better than ram
Bro, I know the “other” reasons just not putting his business out there. My point remains he was a probably a portal guy whether Lincoln stayed or not. He

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back