TheMatador

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane might post an unflattering gif.
Trust me, he won’t go away. He’ll rise again. Right @PIPO ?

2A019F56-B7B0-4BFB-A3D3-71AFA9A48202.gif

Advertisement
Small world. This past weekend my brother asked me whatever happened to the nice fella we met at a Hurricane watch party in Bethesda back in 1995. He had him confused with Larry Blustein but it was actually TheMatador.
I know he was in Montgomery County. I thought he may have left the DC area or was that you who left the DC area???

Advertisement
I'm still around, I'm in school for the next few months so you know, priorities.

I've been posting daily jiggly's in the Countdown thread pinned to the top of the board.

Get back in the dm. The pervs can wait. Lol

Advertisement
I’d love for all the old timers to get to see this run Mario is about to make. In the grand scheme, it’s just a game.. but we all know it’s more than that.

Hoping life is finding him well 🙏🏼
After enduring the 60’s and 70’s, I never thought I’d experience the run we had in the 80’s and 90’s. Then enduring the 2000’s, I was beginning to believe I’d never see another run like we had in the previous 20 years or so. Mario has provided a lot of hope that us old timers might actually get to see another run before we’re swimming with the fishes.

Advertisement
Back